11. March 2013–
6Wunderkinder is getting ready to introduce its monetisation programme, according to a company newsletter accidentally leaked on Twitter today. The newsletter was only supposed to be received by 5,000 users, a spokeswoman for the company said.
The tweet from the Berlin-based startup, with a link to its newsletter outlining the features for new pro account users, was spotted by GigaOm’s David Meyer – it has since been removed.
6Wunderkinder PR Manager Rebecca Escreet confirmed for us that pro users will be able to tap into a range of extra tools, with a promise of more to come. The features currently planned include:
- Assign to-dos to specific people on a team, so it’s clear who is responsible for what
- Unlimited subtasks to allow users to split projects into smaller steps
- Eight new backgrounds to style Wunderlist the way users want it
- Work seamlessly together in teams by sharing lists and tasks with an unlimited amount of people on all devices and platforms
- Get access to the latest beta versions and be among the first to use new features
Pricing has not been set yet, at the moment the company is testing four monthly payment options, including $2.99, $3.99, $4.99 or $9.99. The launch is planned for mid-April.
For related posts, check out