Writing is your passion, you’re self-motivated, thrive from the digital world and love discovering new online; social networks, apps, games, and all things virtual. You are either in the midst of studying or have recently graduated, and are looking to start out your career as a writer. If this sounds like you, maybe you should join our team!
Your area of responsibility
The editorial office of VentureVillage is looking for a native English writer looking to learn the ropes of online editing. We’re after someone who’s interested in social web topics and looking to develop their journalism skills. You will compose articles, carry out interviews, and research relevant topics and background information. The position will require a minimum of 40 hours a week. The intern will be part of a team of diverse talents, and many of these attributes describe you:
• You are an English native speaker (good German language skills are desired)
• You are studying, or have studied journalism, economics or other relevant studies
• You have first-hand experience writing for an online magazine or blog
• You understand the start-up scene and are interested in meeting important players
• You live on the web with a feel for how people use it
• You’re a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
How to apply
Please send your application (CV, cover letter, etc) to email@example.com.