30. March 2012–
Hey you there! Yes, you. Berlin’s hiring right now and we want you to come be part of the hottest startup capital in the world. But CVs and résumés are so outdated – why not take a cue from our new favourite YouTube superstar Philipp Valerius Gottfried Bacher and send your employers a compelling video résumé? You probably won’t be nearly as good as this young corporate tiger, but we can all dream, right? Good luck!
cloudControl: B2B Partner Sales Manager
cloudControl is a leading European Cloud Computing company building the future platform for Cloud application development (Platform as a Service/PaaS). They’re looking for a B2B Sales Manager for its young and professional team headquartered in Berlin to take ownership of this key role in the company.
Who do they want? Someone with relevant previous knowledge and experience, who’s willing to take personal responsibility in exchange for the corresponding autonomy and freedom to shape an important part of thieir business.
It will be your job to develop strong partnerships with leading European software development companies, agencies and other potential sales partners for our product. Please apply if you want to leverage your existing skills in the exciting and challenging startup environment of one of Berlin’s hottest and fastest growing technology startups.
- Identify, contact, negotiate and close deals with agencies and partners
- Identify strategic sales verticals and find appropriate partners
- Qualify joint customer budgets
- 3-4 years experience in B2B key account / partner management
- Be a startup person
- Agency network preferable
- We value an interest in software development
How to apply
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a relevant CV or linked online profile. After review be ready for a call or a coffee. No freelancers.
Zendesk is looking for a *London-based* Customer Enablement Consultant
UK readers, this one’s for you. Want a new job in London? Zendesk is the leading provider of proven, cloud-based helpdesk software with partners like Adobe, MSNBC, Sony, OpenTable and Groupon and backed by Charles River Ventures and Benchmark Capital.
Your responsibilities? You’ll support their Sales team by leading the development of services proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations. You’ll manage executive-level client relationships and provide team oversight during the delivery of services engagements. You’ll also support account management team with minor customisation requests from strategic accounts.
If interested, email CV to email@example.com.
greatcontent needs a great key account manager UK
greatcontent.co.uk is a fast growing SEO text writing service based in Berlin. Our pool of pre-qualified writers creates any kind of texts in seven languages for our Internet clients all over Europe. We aim at long-term business relationships and need you to expand and intensify our activities in the UK.
Your great skills
- You have a convincing approach and a positive, charismatic as well as active personality
- You are a native speaker or have native speaking level of English (business level)
- You just hate spelling and grammar mistakes, and enjoy great quality
- You love to help others, don’t accept “that doesn‘t work”, and need a high degree of autonomy
- You have some sales experience and/or B2B experience, preferably with Internet businesses
Our great offer
- Great customers, great writers, and a great multicultural and fun team
- A fair, feedback-driven, and professional working atmosphere
- Great diversity of projects, and daily new challenges
- A competitive salary with a flexible success component
- Office at the heart of Berlin’s vibrant Internet scene
Please e-mail your CV, a brief statement of motivation and a short evaluation of what you don’t like about our website to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be honest :-)
Team Europe Needs: M&A Director
Team Europe is looking for a M&A Director. You will work directly with the Team Europe partners and portfolio CEOs while consulting & supporting all M&A plans.
You will support buy-side and sell-side mandates as well as potential IPOs and large fundraising. If you love numbers and facts, have several years of experience in M&A, investment banking or comparable experience, are a strategist and a creative problem solver then apply now under email@example.com.
For more jobs for German-speaking positions, see Gruenderszene’s Jobs der Woche