With VentureVillage’s first birthday just around the corner, we’re getting into the celebratory spirit with a brand-spanking new iPad3 up for grabs. To get your hands on the latest version of the world’s best-selling tablet computer, you’ll need to get those creative juices flowing – video mashup style.
To make it happen, we’ve teamed up with free online platform Weavly – which lets you remix YouTube videos with SoundCloud clips.
How to WIN
To enter, create a mashup of whatever you like – using at least half of VentureVillage’s video content (Village TV). You can use one video, or as many as you wish. For example, your mashup could be about robots using content from the best of Campus Party Europe 2012!
The mashup can be as broad or as bull’s eye as you like. You’ll just need to keep the following conditions in mind..
- To enter, you must be living in Europe (including countries outside the EU)
- Video mashup must include at least half of VentureVillage video material, but feel free to use as much as you like. The VentureVillage content used does not need to include its original sound.
- Video mashup must be between 30-90 seconds in length
- Persons working at Vertical Media (VentureVillage and Gründerszene) and StartWeavly Ltd (including former employees and freelancers) and their family members are excluded from entering
- Submissions close at 00:01 am Central European Time on 24 October
- For further terms and conditions, please read here
- Click through to Weavly and watch the tutorial
- Pick out the YouTube clips and SoundCloud tracks you wish to use for your mashup
- Get mashing!
Submissions will be put to a jury and public vote on 26 October – VentureVillage’s birthday, with the winner to be announced on 31 October. Happy cutting!
Image credit: dougwoods