Start: Mar 14, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
Houzz, which is the world’s largest platform for private living and furnishing, with over 40 million monthly users, is looking for a first-class sales development staff to expand our sales team in Berlin. As a marketing consultant for our community of furnishing and design experts (architects, interior designers, contractors, etc.) in Germany, you help us to grow our Pro + marketing program and the online marketing of local furnishing and design companies. It is a very warm, pleasant and advisory sales process for which we would like to buy several positions on the German market.
What are we looking for? You are dynamic, smart and ambitious, and you are technically versed in it. You have always reached your goals and are always ready to bring you, lead or create new ones. You should be able to get a good deal. You are mainly blooming in an exhilarating and ambitious but also team-oriented environment. You like learning to be new, guided and challenged.
Check out our website: www.houzz.com , register, create an idea book and show us your favorite photos and ideas. But also a team-oriented environment. You like learning to be new, guided and challenged. Check out our website: www.houzz.com , register, create an idea book and show us your favorite photos and ideas. But also a team-oriented environment. You like learning to be new, guided and challenged. Check out our website: www.houzz.com , register, create an idea book and show us your favorite photos and ideas.
What to bring?
- Very good expressiveness in spoken and written – both in English and in German
- You are open & communicative, bring excellent interpersonal skills, and really enjoy being with other people – both personally and on the phone
- You love sales and love new salesExperience in sales, sales and marketing is a big plus
- Affinity to online and internet marketing is a big plus: We Houzzers are trend-setting tech geeks!
- CRM tools (such as Salesforce) are known to you
- You have a sense of humor and are socially, full of energy and positive
- If you are interested in design and furnishings and have an excellent Houzz profile!
What’s in it for you?
- The salary for the position in sales development is composed of a competitive fixed salary and a performance-dependent bonus. You will be part of a fast-growing team with the aim of letting Houzz grow internationally. We cultivate an entrepreneurial culture, a warm working atmosphere and are a firmly connected family, who likes to celebrate birthdays and successes together.
- Our beautiful office is located in the middle of Berlin in a hip, modern and comfortable environment which reflects our working culture.
- Top Equipment: We work with the latest Apple computers and use cloud tools
- Fresh fruit and drinks and an abundant kitchen
- A great opportunity to move forward – join a fast-growing tech company that has leadership positions from its own ranks!
- Isolated on white background stock photography Portrait of a handsome young man.
Houzz is the world’s largest online platform for furnishing, living and building. The “Wikipedia of Interior Design and Architecture” (CNN) offers a lot of inspiration and makes the search for residential ideas much easier for the home. Users can store their favorite images in idea books and share photos with family, friends, community experts, and the global Houzz community. In May 2016 Houzz was awarded the “Best App” at the Google Play Awards. On https://www.houzz.com/aboutUs You can learn more about Houzz.