Start: Jan 01, 2018
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
The communications, mobility, security, logistics and energy sectors are increasingly becoming one. Disruptive business models that mix things up and serve new approaches fundamentally change the game rules of entire industries. The energy industry is also affected by this. The innogy Innovation Hub drives forward the transformation from a power plant-based energy generation company into a customer-oriented solutions provider – at the innogy Innovation Hub, we are developing digital business models.
We radically innovate energy to unlock a smart, responsible and people powered future.
For one of our newly funded corporate start-ups with its first product Share&Charge, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Backend Developer Blockchain (m/f) for our rapidly growing team.
With Share&Charge (http://shareandcharge.com) we have developed one of the globally first products based on blockchain technology enabling people to share their electric charging poles and therewith boost e-mobility. We want to encourage and help e-mobilists to connect regionally and support each other. Share&Charge is the first product of the decentralised mobility transaction platform with various further use cases around decentralised IT solutions and mobility.
We are a young team passionate about sharing & mobility and we are looking for people who want to make a difference and shape the future of mobility.
Shape the future of mobility by bringing state of the art blockchain technology together with customer needs.
Join the team as an entrepreneurial pioneer and take the chance to change the mobility world.
What you have to deal with
- Be part of an entrepreneurial team that is dedicated to build a new blockchain based mobility transaction platform
- Drive our software into making it a configurable product that is usable for multiple customers and entities
- Help to decide the architecture selected to deliver requirements
- Help to design and build up a fast and scalable blockchain architecture
- Help to design the coding principles for application, backend, database and APIs
- Be responsible for delivering a high quality software solution
- Integration of 3rd party IT backends and IoT devices
- Give guidance around cloud technologies like virtual machines as well as containers
- Work closely with a designer team to ensure all design elements have been incorporated
- Provide regular updates through excellent written and verbal communication
- Ensure developed code is unit-tested, ideally applying TDD principles
- Support other developers with technical advice and coaching.
- Support of a cloud based solution
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software development and implementation
- A high technical understanding
- Enthusiasm for a complex technical environment
- Excellent skills for third party API integration like Restful, SOAP and optional OCPP
- Experience around IaaS, PaaS or SaaS (e.g. based on AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- Experience around handling with cloud technologies like Mesosphere or Docker
- Knowledge of Blockchain technology and good understanding of the cryptographic principles is a big plus
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering would be a plus
- More than one year of experience in building distributed systems using open-source technologies
- Ethereum Solidity experience is a plus
- Front-end web framework experience using REACT, AngularJS or similar preferred
- Deep knowledge of relational and document-oriented database design and development
- High development skills, ideally in C++, Java, Java Script