Start: Jul 01, 2017
Employment type: Internship
Gogoprint (gogoprint.sg) is an online printing start-up in Asia Pacific, with the mission to disrupt the inefficient printing industry in South-East Asia with online printing. Venture Capital funded in 2015, Gogoprint is currently operating in 3 countries (Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore), with main offices in Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur and more than 50 employees.
In South-East Asia prices are intransparent and high (actually much higher than in developed markets such as Germany), ordering is time-consuming and smaller customers (such as SME’s) are heavily underserved. That is why Gogoprint aims at tipping the power balance in favor of SME’s and individuals, by offering them transparent and competitive pricing, 48-hour delivery, and excellent customer service.
Read the full story about Gogoprint on Techcrunch
You are going to assist the co-founder and managing director of the company in all kinds of tasks. This especially involves fields such as market analysis, strategic business decisions, the development and execution of process improvements and the implementation of new technology.
You will directly work together with the founders of Gogoprint and you will receive responsibility for your own projects within the corporate international growth strategy. As your tasks will not be limited to one single department, you will gain insights into all parts of the company and you get the unique opportunity to learn about all aspects of founding your own business.
According to you preferences, we offer several specializations:
- Business Intelligence (data analysis, strategic planning, execution of improvement projects across all departments, lead internationalization, and new market entries)
- Digital Marketing (e.g. market analysis, customers acquisition strategy, price positioning, product portfolio strategy, advertising & PR)
- Business Development (e.g. developing and acquiring customers, development of sales process, sales management)
- Enrolled student from a leading business university or in gap year between your Bachelor and Master and at least 10 weeks of time
- Strong academic background and extracurricular activities
- First professional experience in e-commerce, business development, other start-ups or management consulting is a plus
- Passionate, creative, detail-oriented and innovative mindset
- High-level analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Good excel skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Business English
- Be part of a fast-growing and well-funded e-commerce start-up which operates in the Southeast-Asian emerging markets
- Work directly with the international team of founders
- Assume high responsibilities and own business projects
- Enjoy a team which continuously forces you to learn new skills
- Experience a great international company culture with team events and a fun & casual working atmosphere
- Live and work in Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur, among world’s most exciting cities.
- Paid internship
Please note that the starting date for the internship is flexible. The earliest starting date is 01.06.2017.