Start: Sep 01, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
SnappCar is a rapidly growing start-up on its way to becoming the leading peer-to-peer car sharing community in Europe. Our ambitious mission: 5M fewer cars in Europe by 2022.
At SnappCar you’ll be working in an amazingly creative, energetic and international environment. Our team members take great pride in what they do and strive to become the best in their area of expertise such as Development, (Online) Marketing and Community Support.
What you do
As SnappCar’s Country Manager Germany your primary objective will be to accelerate the growth of the SnappCar community and business in Germany. Your level of ambition must be nothing less than transforming the way people perceive car sharing services by convincing people to try the SnappCar formula. You will take part in defining the future performance and opportunities around our car sharing services for thousands of car owners and renters.
What’s your focus
- Acquisition of new members and cars in Germany to join the SnappCar community, while optimizing the costs per acquisition, and drive growth in transaction volumes
- Activation of current members and retention of car sharers resulting in improvement of the lifetime value for both parties
- Creating lucrative partnerships with other businesses
- Executing creative and effective marketing & PR campaigns that support our mission and match the SnappCar brand values
- Your own country P&L responsibility
- Setting up and managing an effective local city team
- Improving processes and metrics in alignment with HQ
What you bring to the table
Ideally you have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Commercial or Marketing studies, as well as a proven track record in a similar role as a Region or Country Manager in a start-up environment. You are able to grow our business fast and creatively getting the most out of your marketing budget using the latest tactics. You’re an absolute king if you have solid experience with different marketing and data analysis tools as well as a growth hacking mentality. You are fluent in both German and English and used to working in an international environment with multicultural teams.
As a person you are result-driven with an out-going personality and a ‘getting things done’ attitude. You are able to create team spirit through commitment and inspiration. As our Country Manager you are structured, disciplined and highly motivated to take ownership of SnappCar Germany.
You will report directly to SnappCar’s Core Leadership Team. Your workplace will be at SnappCar’s Berlin office and occasionally at our head office in Utrecht, so be open and flexible to travelling abroad.
What we offer you
- Being part of an amazing scale-up
- A creative, energetic and international working environment at a great head office in the centre of Utrecht and offices in Berlin, Stockholm and Copenhagen
- A competitive salary and holiday pay
- An ttractive stock option plan (OTE), fitting with the role
- Unlimited vacation days so you can relax in between all your hard work
- Flexible working hours because we believe in a good work-life balance
- Travel & business expenses so you can actually get to the office and go places
- All the tools you need to get the job done such as a laptop and mobile phone
- Free rides (SnappCar credits) and the opportunity to drive our SnappTesla Model S
- Delicious daily lunches & free drinks
- Bootcamp and pilates classes for a healthy body and mind
- Hoverboard lessons from our fast-paced CEO ;-)
- Lots of fun, team building and celebrating successes together!