Start: Dec 06, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
Ort: Berlin, Germany
COUP brings the joy back to urban commuting. Riding our fleet of shared eScooters is fun while saving you time and money. We are making swift door-to-door mobility the new normal.
We launched in summer 2016 as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH with our headquarters in Berlin. Our team of entrepreneurs, designers and engineers, is looking to grow in 2017.
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you:
• have worked on larger Ruby on Rails projects before know your way around AWS
• passionate about engineering and a creative coder value pragmatism and deliver high quality code
• want to proactively be engaged in feature and roadmap discussions
• cannot imagine code that is untested
• like working in close collaboration with product management, design, business and frontend engineers
• want to work on something really cool (eScooters!), but use well-proven software and engineering approaches
What you will be working on:
• Our Backend is a Rails 5 App
• deployed onto AWS with terraform and chef
• providing data to iOS and Android devices
• getting data from our eScooters
• In the next months, we are planning to
• try out Sockets for the communication to the Apps
• continuously improve our infrastructure and scale to 10x
• and of course maintenance, bugfixing and developing new features for our planned expansion
What you can expect:
• Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
• Interdisciplinary teaming – share an office with design, backend, iOS and learn beyond your area of expertise
• Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility
• A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstrasse)
In case you are interested please send your application to email@example.com and please refer to gruenderszene.de while doing so.
Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!