Start: Aug 01, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
LeanIX is a fast growing startup with offices in Bonn and Boston, MA. We have developed a state-of-the art SaaS solution which we operate world-wide. Our customers, for example adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone und Zalando, use our web-based platform and smartphone app to document and analyze their IT Architecture. The fast adoption of new technologies creates the main challenge for our teams to build more sophisticated storage and analytics functionalities to allow our customers understand and optimize the use of all their technology.
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer with extensive troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers via email, chat and occasional phone calls / web conferences. You are self-driven, with strong motivation for digging deep into complex and hard problems. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond the limits to provide solutions. You will be a champion for the customer voice within our company.
What is waiting for you?
- Combining technical expertise with customer success management to resolve questions and issues.
- Ensure proper collection of data from customers during an investigation to reach successful problem diagnosis.
- Coordinate and mediate between customer success, sales, product, development and operations.
- Authoring success documentation for our customer facing Customer Support.
- Assist Customer Success managers with successful onboarding of new customers and ongoing customer requirements.
- Proactive, systematic communication with customers to maintain a high customer retention.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanour.
- Willingness to inspire our customers with great solutions for their challenges and questions.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Very good level of German and English, especially technical vocabulary.
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience with AngularJS a plus
- Passion for IT