Start: Oct 13, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
Everestate is the first real estate sales platform built specifically for investors. We set out to revolutionise real estate investments by: carefully curating high-quality and high-yield properties in top locations; providing full transparency on the investment financials with individually-customisable financial models; partnering with the best service providers to guarantee a 360° service throughout the purchase process.
- Build our venture’s marketing strategy, organisation and processes from scratch
- Develop and scale innovative marketing campaigns and channels to educate and win over customers for the real estate investment revolution
- Build our content and brand marketing to boost organic traffic
- Develop our paid traffic and conversion through efficient cross-channel performance marketing (focus on SEA, without neglecting display, social & affiliate)
- Evaluate and optimise marketing campaigns against relevant KPIs (CR, CPL, CPD etc.)
- Decide holistically on the marketing budget allocation across channels, partners, and markets
- Develop analytical models for marketing spending and impact optimisation and enhance reporting processes
- Stay at the forefront of developments and frequently adjust campaigns to reflect new industry trends and insights
- Drive the development of business concepts and impact by working closely with Sales, Product etc.
- You have created a high impact by leading a marketing team in a high-performance environment
- You are a self-driven high-performer, inspired by building an organisation from scratch, and you excel in building and motivating teams
- You approach challenges analytically, while naturally taking an agile approach and excelling in hypothesis-driven tests of new marketing concepts
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing and a degree in business or marketing
- You have multi-channel expertise (focus on SEA) in planning, running and optimising performance campaigns
- You have experience with planning, executing and optimising targeted content and brand marketing campaigns and assessing them analytically
What we offer you
From day one you will be a leader in our rapidly growing venture and will shape the future of real estate investment. You will be a key part of our high-profile leadership team, which is driven by the aim to revolutionise an industry with unparalleled potential but crippled by fragmentation and lack of innovation. We are passionate about rapidly building disruptive customer-centric products for an exceptional user experience. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to realise your own ideas. Be part of an exceptional team with an unremitting drive for success.
Please send us your application with your CV, references and a little bit about yourself via mail.