Start: Dec 01, 2016
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
Neuraum is different. We kick-started our company with the acquisition of several well-established websites from a 70+ year old internet pioneer. These content-rich, high-traffic platforms build the foundation for developing and growing innovative business models in the space of building, home & living. Our flagship portal Fertighaus.de is already the biggest German house and building portal.
Only in 2016 we helped already more than 1.000 happy families to build the house of their dreams.
But this is just the beginning – in future we will offer a considerably broader and deeper range of services for anyone interested in building.
We are a team of experienced professionals, working with fun and passion on the realisation of our ambitious vision. We believe in an agile and self-reliant working style, in sustainable growth and a healthy balance of work and personal life. To support our IT team, we are currently looking for a full-time
Senior- / Mid-Level Frontend Developer (m/f)
- Takeover the ownership of the frontend architecture and application
- Define processes, coding guidelines and services to use
- Support junior developers to solve issues and grow skillwise
- Develop and support conception new features and for our massive existing user base
- Improve existing features regarding speed, usability and functionality
- Build clean and reusable code and libraries that support our future growth
- Be part of the product specification & UX/UI process and ensure the technical feasibility
- Optimize our application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with our highly experienced team and stakeholders
- Expert in web markup, HTML5, CSS3 & CSS pre-processing
- Good knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with Git Workflows
- Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- You have already worked in the startup environment and are team player and you want to be an active member of our product development process
- Familiarity with tools such as Sketch, Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
We can offer
- Fun at work: An experienced, highly motivated team with an open culture and short decisions is expecting you. Our regular team events are planned all together
- Exciting insights: You will work closely with the founders and will help in building up our frontend development department. You will learn a lot about founding a successful startup and get insights in a variety of topics like IT-infrastructure, Marketing and Business Development
- Personal development: We guarantee a high level of ownership for your projects and the opportunity to develop yourself individually according to your individual strengths and goals
- Attractive and fair circumstances: A permanent contract with competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Pleasant atmosphere: Our beautiful office is located Berlin-Mitte near Rosenthaler Platz – fresh fruits and cereals, beverages and more included
You like to move things and want to contribute actively to the growth of a company? You are looking for challenging tasks with responsibility? We should talk! Please send us your application to email@example.com or call us 030-577040922. Your contact person is Jan von Winterfeld.