Start: May 16, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
Frontend Web Developer (m/f)
Berlin Mitte, as from now on
freenet digital is part of freenet Group, the largest network-independent telecommunications provider in Germany. Founded in 2000, freenet digital is a leading global provider of next generation entertainment content and services for the digital consumer and known for developing exciting new products and services that deliver a seamless experience via web or wireless connection. freenet digital’s brands include mobile entertainment brands Jamba and Jamster, social dating community iLove and OJOM, the platform for digital lifestyle.
Working at freenet digital means working in an agile and creative company where fun is part of your day. Responsibility and accountability are keywords. You work on delivering the latest products through the use of technology on a robust, high performance, flexible and scalable technical sales-focused platform.
- Being part of a development team working on cutting edge technology used for a proprietary tracking solutions and advertising Ecosystems
- Develop User Interfaces and Improving UX Design together with our backend development team
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience as a Frontend Web Developer
- Experience in Bootstrap (ver. 2 or 3) and jQuery
- Familiar with responsive web design techniques as well as UI and UX principles
- Understanding of PHP would be beneficial
- Work experience with versioning control software such as Subversion or Git is a plus
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Structured approach to work, problem solving skills and a hands-on mentality
- An attractive working place in the heart of Berlin
- An international, dynamic and very professional team from more than 25 countries
- An exciting product and working environment where you will quickly assume responsibility
- Diversified and challenging tasks
- Career perspectives thanks to personnel development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and cooperative working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Every day fresh fruits and free beverages
- Team events and staff discount
- An appropriate salary package according to market standards
Are you up to the challenge?
If you have the skill set requested, please submit your application online.