Employment type: Full Time
We are looking for a fresh-faced and hands-on Full-stack developer who will join the team as Co-Founder / CTO.
We are a Ltd company, incorporated under UK law and are currently building up our core team in Berlin. We believe our app will be the next big thing and will revolutionize the gifting industry. Over the past six months we have been working with Freelance designers and a development agency to reach a critical point in the pre-MVP phase. Now, it is time for a full-time Full-stack developer to join the team and actively lead the the finalization of the MVP and early adopter iterations.
CADOUU is a group gifting app that at its core, makes the coordination of group gifts simple and digitally interactive. By doing so, it combines three established technologies:
- crowd funding
- social network
We have a clear vision, as well as a detailed product specification and timeline. Nevertheless, we are still at an early stage of our growth. So we are seeking to build up a team of Co-Founders and are looking for a Full-stack technical Co-Founder to join us from as soon as possible.
You are in charge of development and bringing the application architecture to the next level. With your hands-on mentality, you will actively support the coding and conceptual design of the product during the MVP process.
- You will lead professional developers (internal and/or external).
- You will define tasks, schedule deliverables and track the progress against committed timelines.
- You will support the company in taking the next financing rounds.
- Your work is in close cooperation with the CEO and CPO.
We would love you to have
- 4+ years’ experience in developing iOS, Android and WebApps.
- Advanced experience with databases.
- Infrastructure management & continuous automatization.
- Backend development and experience in managing linux webserver.
- Experience or strong understanding of technologies related to e-commerce / financial transactions / social networks (Facebook)
- Strong commitment to follow our vision and pushing the company forward.
Outstanding technology and execution is key for us
- A desire to continuously look to improve and implement new technology (growth mind-set)
- Machine learning, data mining & algorithm mindset and expertise would be a massive plus
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment (Scrum and agile methods)
- Ability to prioritize and get things done
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Other languages are a plus.
Please send your application (including CV, LinkedIn, or GitHub profile) to Nora Stolz at email@example.com. If you would like to have a chat with us, give us a call on +49 152 2799 5435. We look forward to having you on board!