Start: Jul 14, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
ANIMUS is a young start-up from Ratingen (close to Düsseldorf), that contributes to digitizing the real estate industry. We give our users and the property management their most valuable asset back: time. ANIMUS stands for service, communication and information in living quarters and commercial property – just like a personal concierge. The intuitive usage of the web application makes the experience even more exiting –more innovative –more unique.
As a backend developer, you help us to implement an innovative, multi-tenant application for private and commercial real estate. You are responsible for code quality, performance, security and scalability.
Not only do you implement, but you also constantly think of ways of adjusting the application to the needs and demands of our users. We give you the opportunity to specialize in the areas of web apps, tied REST-APIs or different interfaces.
What you offer
- You are top fit in current web technologies
- You are motivated to learn new technologies
- You have experience with REST-APIs and Single-Page-Web-Apps
- Nice to have: Symfony 3, Angular 4, SOAP, C#, Docker, DevOps-Skills
- A university degree in IT or a comparable degree
- At least 3 years of working experience
- You live in or around Rhein-Ruhr or you are willing to relocate
- You are a team player and work structured and efficiently
- Start-up feeling in a professional environment
- Our new coffee/ expresso machine – mobilizes your strength even in the afternoon
- A compensation is our fitness room and RetroPie
- A work culture in which you feel comfortable and develop your skills
- Free choice of hard- and software
- A competitive salary
Then send us your application to email@example.com. Your contact person is Dr. Thomas Götzen. If you have any questions, feel free to contact him via the following number: 0173 97 22 252.