Start: Sep 08, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
G+D makes the lives of billions of people more secure. We develop innovative products and solutions to safeguard payment processes, identities, connectivity, and data. With more than 160 years of experience behind us, we approach each day with renewed energy and passion. We are an international technology group and traditional family-owned company, with over 11,000 employees in 32 countries.
G+D advance52 is Giesecke+Devrient’s change accelerator, its incubator and intrapreneurial sparring partner for external clients and internal employees as well. advance52 changes perspectives as well as processes. We prove that smart digital business models can be quickly turned into reality and successfully asserted into the market. Therefore we work out individual solutions by enabling various business stakeholders within our group to utilize the market potentials of the digital age.
Our creative and innovative team is looking for you as
Technical Lead (m/f)
You will have a range of responsibilities from shaping, implementing and leading the delivery of digital business models to ensure that advance52 stays on the leading edge of technology. You contribute across the technology stack depending on the specific product development, from database infrastructure to native apps and you are core link between the advance52 developments teams and the G+D corporate IT. As Technical Lead (m/f) you have a real passion for software development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning, typically manifested in your community contributions (e. g. open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas). You will demonstrate leadership in product quality, technical excellence and engineering practices.
- Lead internal and external development team members to continuously deliver product enhancements
- Drive forward and role-model best practice engineering processes and agile behavior and ensure team members follow suit
- Establish and align technical requirements for development of digital business models and decide on delivery model and development resource requirements for respective MVP development
- Design and support implementation of required IT architecture
- Prepare integration and handover of MVPs into the core G+D IT architecture and processes
- Collaborate closely with product owners and team members to identify and address product and delivery risks
- Communicate with business and corporate IT stakeholders to align on delivery methods and timelines
Key skills and background
- Multiple years of software development experience, with knowledge of agile software development process
- Infrastructure knowledge including RESTful APIs, LDAP, LAMP, search technologies
- Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security
- Expert in pair programming, continuous integration, test-driven development and incremental design
- Experience with relational and NoSQL data stores
Please send your application with CV and salary expectations to email@example.com or
Giesecke+Devrient advance52 GmbH · Rosenheimer Straße 145e · 81671 Munich · Germany