Start: Dec 01, 2017
Employment type: Student Assistant
Experience: Career starter
Who we are – the Gini Family
Gini is a grown-up FinTech Start-Up with currently 38 passionate people in two locations – Munich and Berlin. We are creating a magical assistant that enhances everyone’s quality of life – by turning painful tasks into leisure time. We deeply care about our culture and the way we work together. Self-organized and cross-functional teams give everyone at Gini a huge autonomy and responsibility. We love to work in an environment of community, purpose, and personal growth – and strive for excellence in every dimension of our company.
How your new team will change the world
At the „Five Star Product Experience“ Academy, we have set sail to revolutionize the mobile payment industry and the entire way how people enjoy products. Imagine you could leave home with nothing but your smartphone, pay at the supermarket in a blink of a second, split restaurant bills with your friends in no time, and always have all purchase receipts with you. In Berlin, we are currently creating a magical product experience to pay with zero hassle – and bring payment to the digital & mobile age.
What you will do
- Your mission is to make the entire world aware of how great a workplace Gini is – and make them want to apply instantly
- You will become a Direct Sourcing specialist and develop the skills to identify and attract the best talent proactively
- You will be responsible for ensuring a constant stream of incoming high quality applications that feed our growth
- You will master the scouting and direct-contact skills via social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- You will bring in all your empathy and warmth when contacting candidates to convince them of Gini’s unique culture
Who You Are
- You are a “people person”, love being around others and have an easiness in approaching unknown persons
- You have a genuine interest for other people’s wellbeing and an incredible curiosity to get to know them better
- You are very well organized and like to follow processes meticulously
- You hate typos and have such an attention for detail that others criticize you being far too much of a perfectionist
- You are studying psychology, business or a related field with excellent results
- You are native in German language and have a very good level of English
Sounds like the right challenge for you? Get in touch with us!