Start: Feb 13, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
“Asana Rebel – Yoga Inspired Fitness” is a female fitness app and we are based in the vibrant, colorful Berlin (Kreuzberg). We have big plans: Asana Rebel is used by millions of users and one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin. Our Yoga Inspired Fitness app has been featured by Apple and Google and achieved thousands of app store ratings with in average more than 4.5 stars.
As our Head of Brand & Communications you will be responsible for creating and positioning “Yoga Inspired Fitness” across all channels. You develop a deep understanding for the health & fitness market and you are the key person to spread the word about “Asana Rebel – Yoga Inspired Fitness”. You start from scratch and you will work directly with the founding team. The ideal candidate is extremely passionate about Health & Fitness and has hands-on experience on how to build and position a consumer brand.
- Be responsible for Asana Rebels’s brand positioning and strategy from scratch
- Lead the development and execution of positioning statements, brand identity and brand elements
- Develop an effective internal and external communication strategy across all channels to increase awareness and loyalty
- Build and manage a team of freelancers and marketing superstars
- +3 years of experience in a leadership position in PR, marketing or communication (preferred in a startup ) with a strong track record
- Experience in building and position a consumer brand from scratch
- Deep interest in working for a consumer internet company and the Health & Fitness market
- Excellent team player who can communicate well across multiple teams
What you can expect from us
- Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Asana Rebel’s brand. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
- Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you.
- Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.