Start: Nov 13, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
For Helpling Singapore Pte. Ltd (subsidary of Helpling GmbH) we are looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f).
Helpling is Europe’s leading online marketplace for home services. With technology and clear processes, we are about to change an entire industry: We make household services easily accessible. On the website or via app, customers can book a vetted and insured cleaner and gain back free time within a couple of clicks. For cleaners, our technology platform makes it easier than ever to access new clients and to manage when and where they want to work. For our vision to digitize the world of home services, we have raised more than 67 million Euros from investors such as Mangrove Capital Partners, Lakestar and Rocket Internet.
Helpling currently offers its services in 9 countries: Australia, Germany, Italy, France, Ireland, UK, UAE, the Netherlands and Singapore.
We are currently looking for a committed Business Development Manager (m/f) who can bring our business in Singapore to the next level!
About the Job
- You co-lead the Singaporean Team and will be shaping the future of the local business
- You identify opportunities and potentials for improvement in all aspects of your market
- You manage relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
- You actively look for new Marketing- and Operational partnerships
- Our headquarters in Berlin will support you with everything you need to build and improve a successful company
Who we’re looking for
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a very good degree from a top university and have already gained first work experience in startups, strategic consulting or banking
- You are keen on working in a fast moving/high-performance environment
- You have an analytical and structured way of working, logical thinking skills and you are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently
- You have a proven track record of getting things done: you have a hands on mentality and can prioritize your tasks effectively and without issue
- Moreover, you are proficient in data analysis and can utilise new analytical tools
- You are a highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven person
- You are fluent in English and want to relocate to Singapore
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting start-ups with a disruptive product and well backed by investors of international renown
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels in which your work can have a real impact for Helpling everyday
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedbacks
Become a part of Helpling’s mission and send us your convincing application including your availability via mail or the job-link below!