Start: Aug 11, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
Payworks (www.payworks.com) provides a next generation Point of Sale payment gateway technology. With Payworks’ technology developers of Point of Sale solutions for merchants can quickly and cost-efficiently integrate card payment functionality into their applications, and securely process EMV, contactless and mobile wallet transactions at the Point of Sale. With headquarters in Germany and offices in the UK, the US and Spain, Payworks provides its technology to leading acquirers and payment providers globally.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for the best talent to join our team on this great
journey! HR & Recruiting Manager
Festanstellung Munich Vollzeit
What you will do…
You will have the opportunity to build the international HR function and contribute to the fast growth of Payworks. Our goal is to hire and retain the best people, maintaining our strong corporate culture where employees feel part of. Your responsibilities reach from hands-on day-to-day operations to providing advice on our future HR strategy.
- You help line managers to plan short and long term staff requirements and advise on efficient organizational structures.
- You build HR policies and processes that will enable our international growth plans.
- You establish and maintain an attractive employer branding.
- You manage the recruitment process of internal and external resources from job requirement to contract signature and employee onboarding.
- You are responsible for all aspects of compensation & benefits, incl. payroll reviews.
- You enhance our employee retention measures and establish internal communication channels.
What we offer…
- A world-class, global POS platform attracting the most innovative providers of Point of Sale applications.
- A strong multicultural team and a dynamic environment, in which everybody is striving to become a little better every day.
- Flexible structures, flat hierarchies and a “speak-up” mentality where different perspectives are valued, smart decisions made and executed effectively.
- An attractive compensation package and all the benefits of a young, high-growth company.
- Play to win: We are serious about winning and have fun working together.
What we are looking for…
- You have been responsible for one area within HR (e.g. talent acquisition) and are ready for the next move.
- You have established a professional network and you possess affiliations with leaders in successful companies or organizations that practice effective HR management.
- You are eager to create something new and you look for pragmatic solutions to implement quickly.
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills and you are a people’s person but you take decisions based on facts.
- You have general knowledge of employment laws and practices and you can liaise with legal advisors and payroll subcontractors.
- You have worked in a high growth technology company for a min. of 3 years.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources, Business, Social Sciences or similar fields.