Start: Mar 29, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: Career starter
Who we are
Our Motto: Order. Eat. Love.
LEMONCAT ist ein online Marktplatz für Business Catering. Geschäftskunden können ihr Catering online bestellen oder durch unsere professionellen Event Manager individuell planen lassen. LEMONCAT versorgt Geschäftskunden mit qualitativ hochwertigem Business Catering und das schnell und unkompliziert. Damit unsere Kunden und Ihre Gäste einfach nur genießen können.
Unsere Kunden kümmern sich um ihr Business. Wir kümmern uns um ihr Catering.
LEMONCAT is looking for YOU – an amazing Frontend Developer with a passion for great design, outstanding code and delicious food.
- You are a Frontend Developer with experience in delivering high-quality user-facing interfaces, web flows and marketing-related material like responsive emails, web flows and web pages.
- You embrace agile methodologies and love to work in a cross-functional team, sitting in the same room than our creative marketers, copywriters and graphic designer.
- You understand the importance of clean, maintainable and readable code and like to do pair-programming in order to accelerate work.
- You know how to leverage available resources and find creative ways to get things done without being micro-managed.
- You have an eye for visual design and are not completely lost if the designer didn’t provide a pixel-perfect design to you.
- You are on a constant learning journey and enjoy it.
- You are a great communicator, fluent in English and work-proficient in German.
At Lemoncat you will be part of a young and vibrant startup and a central element of the marketing team. This is what we want you to be responsible for:
- Code, test and deploy Marketing projects created by the team & designed by our graphic designer
- Collaborate with the whole team to design an outstanding user onboarding
Most projects cover the following:
- Mobile friendly landing pages
- Storytelling (Facebook canvas) and animated web pages (desktop + mobile)
- Web flows to facilitate users engagement with our marketplace
- Newsletters to engage our user base and customers
- Standalone projects using APIs and platforms like Fb Messenger
What we offer
Beside the big LEMONCAT team lunch we order every Monday with one of our caterers every week, we want to make you feel at home with:
- An influential role in the marketing team
- Talented and motivated colleagues
- A lively startup atmosphere with a strong company culture
- Flat hierarchies and a culture of open communication
- A beautiful office in Berlin Mitte
Apply now via e-mail. Your contact person is Benjamin Bei – Head of Marketing