Start: Sep 12, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Let’s increase employee happiness!
kununu Mood is a SaaS tool that tracks and measures employee sentiment in order to help companies create better work environments for their employees.
We are currently developing the first version of our product which we will launch this year. As a subsidiary of kununu.com and XING, we have aspirations to take this global and therefore we need you to help us grow!
Customer Success Manager (m/f)
An exciting role
- You are independently responsible for the customer support and service and by doing so you ensure a high customer satisfaction.
- You help new customers understand and use our product in the best possible way.
- You are substantially involved in customer retention.
- Your goal is to maximize the value our customer derives from using our solutions and support the entire process to provide a perfect customer experience:
- Onboarding new customers
- Develop educational content and best practices
- Processing user requests
- Assistance with problems
- Optimization of the product development and marketing processes
- Community development
- Identification and closing of potential business opportunities with our existing customers
- In perspective, we offer you some substantial responsibility for employees on a functional and/or disciplinary
A strong background
- You completed your business degree and have several years of relevant experience in customer success or account management or a similar field.
- You enjoy providing customer service and support.
- Ideally, you have already made experiences with SaaS tools and human resources management.
- You are characterized by your independent and results-oriented strategy and provide a strong hands-on mentality.
- You love to work in a start-up setting and the idea of helping to build up an international customer success team from scratch excites you.
- You would consider openness, proactivity and resilience count as your personal strengths. Being a team player is a given for you.
- You speak German and English fluently and feel comfortable using it in your professional life.
What we offer
- A dynamic office in the heart of Berlin.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat hierarchies and open collaboration.
- Learning budgets and training opportunities
- Regular team events and loads of fun.
Sounds good to you? Apply now using our quick and easy online form!
We´re looking forward to hearing from you.