Start: Nov 13, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
At Lingo Ventura, we aim to become the leading platform for language tourism. Everyone, everywhere should think of Lingo Ventura first, whenever they like to elevate their travel experience by taking language classes. Thanks to a group of angel investors we will be well funded from the start. We are set to build a truly international business operating on a global scale. Therefor we are looking for a Chief Technology Officer to lead platform development and tech strategy.
As our CTO you will co-found the company in Berlin and start to build both the platform and the team working on it. Your responsibilities will range from designing and building features, to recruiting and training developers. For the short and long term growth of the company you will develop and implement a technical strategy.
Joining Lingo Ventura now is a great opportunity: We have enormous growth potential in our 11 Billion $ market and plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- have 2+ years of demonstrated results in Software Development, Architecture and (Agile) project management
- are open for new technologies
- are familiar with a tech stack from front to backend (undecided=up to you)
- are a hands-on leader with bias for action
- are capable of leading and motivating a team
- have ideally marketplace or travel experience (is a plus)
- are fluent in English; German and other languages are a plus
- a CTO position in an (soon to be) international company
- freedom in decision making from tech stack to hiring
- an opportunity to build a long-term successful company
- a significant amount of shares (double digits)
The newly found company will already have a nice office and a platform prototype (see website) to begin with. We are already funded by investors an can quickly build up a team for development operations and marketing.
If you are interested and for further information please contact Kris Laumann via mail.