Start: Apr 19, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
Axel Springer is looking for people who go beyond the usual job profiles and strive for personal growth.
Axel Springer SE is one of Europe’s leading media corporations. Our strategy, our corporate values and the dedication of our employees are the foundation of our success. We are shaping the future of the media with creativity and passion. And we are looking for people who want to shape the future with us, who are open to everything new and who stand up boldly for what they believe in. We are looking for employees who have set themselves ambitious goals.
We see digitization as an opportunity and play an active role in shaping this process. To make the best possible use of the enormous potential given by the size and diversity of Axel Springer, we want to increasingly work together in those areas where we are stronger together. With this in mind, our new management divisions Corporate Digital Platforms (CPD), which reports directly to the board as a part of the Marketing & Classifieds Division, bundles the topics data use, registrations, technological advertising solutions and distribution within the corporate group to create a close-meshed network. To support this new division, we are looking for you to work for Axel Springer Digital GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Axel Springer SE.
- Cooperating with the digital units in the roll-out and operative implementation of the tag management and data hub product Tealium in Web services and apps
- Training technical staff in German and English
- Supporting the units in the implementation of use cases by integrating offline data
- Acting as an interface between the corporate group, digital units and Tealium
- Co-designing and maintaining a cross-unit data profile
- Co-designing the connection to an ad-technology
- Trouble-shooting in a demanding asynchronous working setup
- Outstanding university degree with a focus on Informatics or comparative field
- 2-5 years professional experience in Web technology environment
- Very good knowledge of scalable Web technologies
- Basic skills in app development
- Good database skills (NoSQL/SQL)
- Ideally complemented by experience with Tealium
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in German and English
- Mobility concerning project work in German and international subsidiaries
- Confident working with MS-Office
- Challenging tasks in an internationally successful and established media corporation that is securing its position as market leader in the future through internationalization and digitization
- Assistance in the central personalization and marketing processes for growing subsidiaries of Axel Springer Digital GmbH in Berlin and site in the digital units
- Diverse opportunities to bring your own ideas to a highly professional team of experts with freedom to pursue professional and personal development
- Steep learning curve coupled with a team culture marked by the spirit of partnership and with freedom to pursue professional and personal development
- Attractive job in the digital economy coupled with the security of a successful corporation with a view across Berlin’s skyline
- We offer you a fixed-term position for 2 years
Questions regarding this position (reference number 008400040) will be answered gladly by: Claudia Model; firstname.lastname@example.org
Axel Springer Digital GmbH emphasizes equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.