Start: Jul 12, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
Applause empowers companies to deliver great digital experiences – from web and mobile to wearables, IoT and beyond. By combining in-the-wild testing services, test automation and a global community, Applause helps the world’s most recognized brands achieve the digital quality they need across every device, operating system, carrier, location and other criteria that their customers value.
We work with thousands of companies, from the hottest startups to the world’s biggest brands – including Google, Netflix, Swisscom, Adidas and many more. We offer an innovative, fun, cutting edge culture and, right now, we have dozens of job openings. Maybe one of them is the right one for you!
Since our 2008 launch, we’ve appreciated tremendous success for a start-up, having raised $115 million in funding. Moreover, we’ve been widely featured in tier one media such as Fortune, Forbes, BusinessWeek and TechCrunch.
To help us grow the European market from our Berlin office, we are now looking for a:
Marketing Manager, B2B Customer Marketing
- Plan, prepare and organize all Marketing events – internal and external – in Europe (DACH, UK, FR, IT, ES)
- Plan and execute online webinars in collaboration with Sales
- Plan and execute customer testimonial video interviews together with our agencies
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns together with Marketing and Sales
- Track, analyze and optimize all activities in terms of impact on pipeline
- Manage all budget related to events, agencies and other partners
- You hold a university degree in marketing or a similar field (Business, Economics) with a marketing emphasis.
- You speak English fluently. Other European languages such as German, French, Italian or Spanish are a bonus.
- In your previous roles, you have gained 3-4 years of job experience in B2B-online marketing, preferably in a technical field (e.g. mobile industry, tech-startups, IT, SaaS).
- You have planned and managed multi-channel marketing campaigns aimed at creating inbound leads and qualified demand.
- You possess hands-on experience planning and working events in support of commercial business as well as strong communication skills.
- Key attributes that describe you, are: Self-starter, driven, motivated and competitive
- You are willing to support our local team in our office in Berlin.
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success in Europe and inspire businesses with our innovative product. We offer challenging tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities in a dynamic and international environment. As part of our highly motivated and young team we expect high quality and perseverance at work. In addition to different team events in our office in the center of Berlin Kreuzberg, we create a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team. If a relocation to Berlin is necessary, we will provide financial support.
- Top 30 of fastest growing Startups in D/A/CH in 2015 & 2016, according to Gründerszene
- Three times in a row on the Forbes list of “Most promising companies”
- Named on the list of “Best employers in Berlin” in 2015 & 2016 (Kununu)
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then Applause is the perfect company for you!