Start: Nov 10, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
ParkNow – a brand from BMW i and Parkmobile – will become the leading provider of premium parking services in Europe.
We are looking for a highly motivated Team Lead Sales & Business Development able to grow our business to the most successful parking service in Germany and Austria. Being experienced in selling premium products and services, one of your key tasks will be building relationships with existing and new clients. Directly reporting to the Managing Director you will take full responsibility for the sales organization. You will also have the ability to work close with the BMW organization to use existing relationship networks with BMW Group entities and other Mobility Providers.
With ParkNow you have the opportunity to work in a young and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Our team consists of highly motivated and open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities to facilitate the territorial expansion of the ParkNow premium parking services in Germany and Austria
- Refine the target market segmentation and sales strategy including acquisition plan for cities, municipalities, parking operators and B2B user throughout Germany and Austria
- Acquire new business using a combination of telephone acquisition, research, meeting activity and marketing campaigns
- Increase the performance of the sales team through own sales activities as well as a motivating leadership style (70/30)
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation, bid submission, presentation, contractual negotiations and implementation
- Prepare and write detailed tender documentation and proposal responses that allow ParkNow to deliver new business opportunities. Develop strong relationships with local authority decision makers and car park operators through regular contact, meetings and networking with key influencers
- Control the sales performance process to provide management information on pipeline, activity and overall sales performance
- University degree level or higher in business and economics with a major in sales or business development (equivalents will be considered)
- Several years of commercial sales work experience with leadership responsibility (preferably in a technology start-up with a product of comparable scope)
- A verifiable track record of achieving sales targets and delivering long term value contracts
- Experience of sales to the public sector as well as the private enterprise market
- A demonstrable network of contacts, ideally within the parking industry, within cities, large corporate companies and technology start-ups would be a plus
- Excellent in sales planning, organization and project management
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent in the use of MS office applications and Salesforce
Your personal attributes
- Passionate with “can-do” attitude, outgoing, friendly and a strong Customer Service ethos
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Flexible yet resilient under heavy workloads
The rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market and the ability to directly contribute to that success. We offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application documents (cover letter, CV and desired salary) via mail.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Your ParkNow Team