Start: Nov 10, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips and ideas, connecting members in twelve countries on three continents.
The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte/Brazil, Guadalajara/Mexico, London /United Kingdom, Lyon/France and Mumbai/India, Winnipeg/Canada and runs market-leading platforms such as Dealabs (France), hotukdeals (United Kingdom), mydealz (Germany) and nine more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
This is a unique opportunity to join an international team in Berlin, as QA Software Tester (m/f) you will test, track, optimize and improve new features and enhancements of our existing Pepper platform.
Your responsibilities would include
- You will provide QA support to the team on feature development and assure the quality and functionality of the new features
- You’ll be responsible to create and execute manual cases
- You’ll define and ensure quality standards for existing and new features on all our platforms
- You’ll be responsible to create and maintain the documentation related to testing practices and standards
The qualities we are looking for
- You have really good communication, coordination and organizational skills
- You have made your first hands-on experience in manual testing
- You know how to write and execute manual test cases
- You have experience with tools to track down bugs and to test features
- Knowledge of CMS would be a plus
- You are self-motivated, organised and independent
- You have a keen eye for detail
Some perks of working at Pepper.com are
- Any tech equipment/gadgets you want
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Awesome team of passionate developers to work with
- Monthly “Hack” days for learning new technologies and skills
- Very competitive compensation package, as well as relocation assistance (if required)
- Great office in Torstr. (close to Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the startup scene in Berlin
Are you the person we are looking for?
We’re looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV online.