Start: Apr 01, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Do you want to take a pivotal role in a high-growth tech business? Are you fascinated by the thought of scaling digital products that give millions of people around the world a voice? Can you build and expand strategic partnerships with leading mobile publishers and app developers? Then send us your application!
Why this is an amazing opportunity
- You’ll have the rare chance to develop partnerships that enable millions of people around the world to share their voice on game-changing topics.
- Join an open and diverse team from across the world with a laid back, non-hierarchical culture and a great office space.
- Everything you do will have a significant impact right at the heart of our company. We’re on a fast-track and so will your career be.
What you will do in your role
- Source and integrate new mobile developers and publishers across the world to expand our reach.
- Develop marketing materials, case studies and data-driven facts that effectively communicate the platform’s benefits and support business development.
- Capture market feedback and product requirements and continually provide the product team with the necessary input to fuel product-innovation.
What you need to be great at
- Proven track record of success in a high-impact sales or client services position, preferably in the (mobile) ad-tech space.
- Proven experience in working with product and engineering teams to shape and influence new and existing platform features.
- Personal stature and composure: you’re an influencer with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
What we are great at
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia harnesses the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia has generated over a billion answers from people spread across 96 countries with the resulting data cited in over 2.000 news articles globally.
How to join Dalia’s team
We like to keep things lean and simple. To apply for this position, please:
- Send an email with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile and your CV or anything else that gives us an overview of your experience