Start: Mar 02, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
Saloodo!, a spin off by DHL – the express, transport and logistics specialist within Deutsche Post DHL Group, is an innovative online marketplace that connects shippers and transport providers on demand; increasing efficiency for both by enabling safe and convenient access to a highly fragmented market using a single digital freight platform. We revolutionize the freight forwarding industry by bringing transparency, security and new tech into the market.
For our headquarters in Bonn we are looking for a qualified Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join our team. As the Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the development and execution of acquisition strategies for Saloodo! across all marketing channels. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing to jointly work out new strategies to grow our business.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable analytical skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills. You strive to always stay on top of new developments and technologies in the field of Performance Marketing. You have a passion for driving challenging acquisition campaigns and especially have strong skills in Display, Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO and Affiliate Marketing. Ultimately, you will build and execute lead generation strategies for these channels including but not limited to Google Adwords, Bing ads and Facebook ads.
- Development of departmental strategic marketing plans
- Execution of outbound and inbound elements that support the businesses’ overall strategies and objectives
- Measurement of marketing results and optimization of campaigns in order to convert leads to customers
- Analysis of user patterns in order to optimize usage of the platform and support of the team with test and learn approach
- Driving the strategy and operative management of channels like paid search, social ads, display, SEO and affiliate marketing
- Finding new suitable channels in the area of performance marketing to enrich the marketing mix
- Bachelor’s degree in related field like Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 2-3 years of operative experience in the field of performance marketing generally and paid search specifically.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Sound understanding of direct response metrics and the ability to draw insights and conclusions out of large data sets
If you think you can be our next Marketing Rockstar, we will be happy to receive your CV and application at email@example.com