Start: Jul 17, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
MVP Factory reinvents software development for companies and engineers.
We develop deep relationships with our clients, becoming their integrated technology partner and trusted advisor.
You will be the bridge between MVP Factory and our clients, driving the product development process and keeping the project on track. You work with our internal platform to assemble and manage project teams – a remote Product Manager will assist in day-to-day product management.
You will be trusted full responsibility in many projects with a wide set of high-profile clients from various industries and an even wider selection of problems to crack. You will inspire and motivate a team of elite developers and designers.
- You are entrepreneurial, with equally strong business and technology skills
- You understand corporate process compliance and culture
- You are willing to travel occasionally and work from client site
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
We offer (besides the standard stuff):
- Competitive Salary
- You’ll be a part of our lively team and MVPF community. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and have access to the best people of their fields
- “Take as you need” vacation policy
Can you envision the spirit of MVP Factory? We are excited to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to apply here!