Start: Jun 09, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
bitpanda is Europe’s leading digital asset platform (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum & co) and one of the fastest growing FinTechs. We have the vision of creating an eco-system that allows a simple entry for beginners and an optimised usability for the advanced users. For this, we constantly work on new innovations and see ourselves as pioneers for the future financial and payment industry. To achieve our visions of the future, we work closely with financial services, banks and several trading platforms. bitpanda is a visionary and rapidly expanding Start-Up. Which is why we are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy employees for our team, who share our vision and choose to help and shape the future of the emerging FinTech industry.
Field of activity
- The developer team constantly works on new features for our platform. These features are used by hundreds of thousands customers worldwide.
- You will be ‘master of code’ and lead your own team. (80% coding / 20% planning and leading)
- Since there are various areas in the frontend, backend or all around the platform, we are strengthening the team through employees with most diverse skill-sets.
What you should offer
- You are well-versed in the modern web or software programming
- You are highly skilled with several years of experience in one of the following technologies: C++, Java, Go
- You know how to handle high load and make the right decisions for infrastructure (like database, load balancing, …)
- Ability to ship a high-quality product with a small team
- Optional: AWS, Cassandra
- A clean and correct code is most important to you whilst you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write necessary comments
- Optional: You have experience with the Blockchain- and Bitcoin-technology or a willing to get familiar with the topic
- Commitment above average in a fast-growing environment
- Your code must be bullet-proof and tested extensively
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- An ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Learning in the FinTech field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects, which offer room for your creative ideas
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Diversified and challenging tasks
- Very good working atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Free drinks and snacks in our office in Vienna 1070
Are you ready for this exciting ride into the future with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, which you’ll please send to email@example.com with the reference “Application: Senior Lead Software Engineer (m/f)”.