Start: Apr 13, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
Then you might be just the right person we are looking for! As our UI Designer (m/f) you would be a key member of our agile scrum team, working closely with our development and product teams and taking an active role to ensure a flawless working product.
- You define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- You understand customer insights, turn them into meaningful experiences and intuitive interfaces
- You conceptualize great features for desktops, tablets and mobile devices
- You work closely with our IT and product departments to coordinate and optimize projects and designs
- You clearly communicate creative ideas to other departments
- You have relevant work experience as UI designer and proven design skills, ideally in a start-up environment on an Agile development process with Scrum teams (UX knowledge and experience is a plus)
- You are able to work across multiple platforms, including responsive web and mobile applications, using and handling design style guides
- You are aware of the latest interface standards and guidelines for iOS and Android
- You are familiar with design tools like Sketch, Adobe Suite and inVision (basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus)
- Your are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Openness for you ideas that help to solve our problems
- Working with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook
- Enjoy quality time at our office events with the lovely team
- That sounds like the perfect fit for you? Please apply here by sending us your CV and portfolio. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
That sounds like the perfect fit for you?
Please apply here by sending us your CV and portfolio. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.