Start: Oct 13, 2017
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
ZAGENO is on a journey to become the global Life Science Marketplace. Our customers are researchers from all over the world working on cures for cancer, stopping epidemic outbreaks, improving animal safety and meeting similarly daunting challenges. We enable scientists to get critical products for their work more reliably, faster and cheaper – thus driving down the time and cost to the scientific breakthrough.
To support our team we are looking for a Customer Service Advisor (m/f) for our Berlin & Boston offices.
What You Will Do
- You will handle all incoming orders and quotes
- You will be in direct contact with our customer and our vendors (via phone and mail)
- You will resolve any and all enquiries (orders, logistics, delivery, customs, payment)
- You will provide customers’ feedback to the different teams – marketing, tech, and content
What We Expect From You
- You like to be in direct contact with our customers.
- For you, the customers always comes first
- You work reliably.
- You have excellent English communication skills
- German is a must
- You are highly self-motivated and able to tackle new challenges
- You are flexible
What We Offer
- Working on a meaningful challenge with great impact on the scientific community
- A professional and dynamic team with a global vision and mindset
- A challenging, international and exciting working environment with a “get it done” attitude
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly and quarterly Team events
- Softdrinks and coffee on the house
- Great office in Boston or in trendy Kreuzberg in Berlin
We look forward to your online application!