Navigating a job search can sometimes feel like being lost in space… or finding your away around an Ikea store (watch below). Luckily, we’ve gathered the top startup jobs in Europe to make your the hunt easier…
Iversity is a looking for a Head of Community and Customer Support
Iversity is looking for a Head of Community & Customer Support to help us create one of the most successful online education platforms in the world on iversity.org.
Who we are
Iversity.org is the European platform for massive open online courses or MOOCs. We aim to bring the revolution in higher education that MOOCs represent to Europe. On 15 October 2013, iversity launched with a curriculum of 24 MOOCs from top professors from Europe and the US (Iversity.org/courses), and since our launch we have grown to more than 200,000 enrolled students from all over the globe.
Based in Bernau, just outside Berlin, we are a young, international and dynamic team on a mission to make a difference in the world by bringing the best university courses online and democratising higher education for everyone. Here is what the press has written about us: iversity.org/press
Who you are and the skills you bring
- You have 4 – 5 years of experience in community and customer support at a substantial high-traffic consumer web business
- Your experience includes 1 – 2 years of leading CS teams and optimising processes
- You speak and write English and German fluently
- You have a structured and organised approach to solving complex problems fast
- You are a team player who likes to take initiative
- You are eager and a fast-learner with an eye for detail
Your tasks will include
- You will be part of our marketing team and will help us build a community and customer support team pretty much from the ground up
- Planning, executing and optimising all community and customer support processes:
- Managing timely and retention-driving responses to all in-coming user feedback and complaints
- Managing timely and retention-driving responses to all off-platform user feedback and complaints eg on Facebook
What we can offer you
- An amazing experience in a fast-paced environment of a high-growth internet startup in one of the hottest cities in Europe: Berlin
- Exposure to challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime
- A unique opportunity to be part of a highly motivated young team that wants to change the world
- Competitive pay
Here is how you apply
- Cover letter why you want to join Iversity
- Send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Westwing is looking for an Intern in Product Management
Westwing is an innovative eCommerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 100 million in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading home and living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our customers with stylish furniture and home accessories from well-known brands they love.
We are currently looking for an Intern in Global Loyalty Marketing at our headquarters in Munich. You want to gain experience in online performance marketing and learn how to optimise customer relationship processes and to develop effective CRM measures? Your tasks will be to support our team in fostering segment-specific customer relations in all 10 Westwing countries. Our work involves a high passion for data-driven marketing. Our team is part of the headquarters: We develop global strategies and are in close dialogue with all countries.
Your tasks will be
- Support the team in planning, implementing and monitoring target group-specific and creative CRM measures that are part of our multi-channel strategy (website, newsletter, app)
- Compile and analyse performance reports of newsletters and segment-specific mailings, deduce recommendations for actions
- Edit data and compile presentations for the management and all 10 Westwing countries
- Analyse competitors and eCommerce trends, deduction of innovative CRM measures
- A bachelor degree or completed at least three semesters of study, preferably in the fields of economics and marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Ideally some experience in CRM and email marketing
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Fluency in English
- Independent and structured way of working
- Friendly, open-minded personality, high degree of self-motivation
- Practical and entrepreneurial insights into a fast-growing company
- Personal responsibility and space for own ideas
- A great atmosphere and steep learning curve
- A dynamic team with a flat hierarchy
- An attractive compensation
- An urban office in central Munich
Please forward a full curriculum vitae and cover letter including your earliest start date email@example.com
Klarna is looking for a Key Account Manager “New Sales”
As Key Account Manager “New Sales” you are constantly looking for new business opportunities by identifying and contacting potential customers, which are mainly medium and large German eCommerce merchants. You are identifying the decision-makers within the organisation of our potential customers and present them the advantages of Klarna in a convincing way. You build and actively maintain your network within the eCommerce business. You are a distinguished expert for payment solutions. You supervise the initiation of new business relations and once an online merchant has become our customer you go on “hunting” to find the next big deal. You will report directly to the Head of Sales Germany and you should preferably be based in one of our offices in Cologne or Berlin.
You are driven to reach the maximum results for the task at hand at all times. You already proved this through past successes whether it was in a similar role or first working experiences within a comparable business. Now you are ready to take the next step on your career ladder by joining our highly successful sales team in Germany. A university education or equivalent in a relevant field is beneficial to be considered for this role. You speak and write English and German fluently. To succeed in the role, you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you always take the opportunity to develop yourself and Klarna. Your enthusiasm and dedication to reach challenging goals in collaboration with others are some of the qualities that characterise you.
We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. As an employee at one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level. You won’t work for Klarna, you’ll work with Klarna.
Please apply via our online-jobportal at http://www.klarna.de with your CV and a motivation letter including your salary expectations as well as your earliest start date. We recommend you to apply as soon as possible, since selections and interviews are held continuously.
Infernum is looking for an Intern in Product Management
Infernum – Passion for Online Games! Infernum, a publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, is comprised of a team of industry veterans with many years of experience. Our team has contributed to many international MMO success stories, such as Runes of Magic, TERA, RaiderZ, Bounty Bay Online, The Chronicles of Spellborn, Mythos, Puzzle Pirates, and many more.
Our current products Brick-Force, the sandbox-shooter, and the recently announced AAA-free-to-play Dragon’s Prophet are just the beginning.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a highly motivated team with a strong vision? Interested in working in the games industry and perhaps have some work experience?
This position offers the opportunity to learn in a hands-on manner. We are looking for an intern that is self-motivated, eager to face challenges, and not afraid to roll-up their sleeves.
- Create content for websites, press and editorial releases
- Analyse the competitive landscape and market trends and come up with ideas how to improve our products
- Competitive analysis
- Market research
- Create business metrics report
- Good writing and story-telling skills in German or English
- Gaming or fantasy fan
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very strong problem solving skills, very quick learner
- The ability to multi task and work autonomously
- Detail-oriented, but solution-driven
- Very good communication skills
- Minimum commitment: 20 hours per week, some tasks may be able to be performed from home office
Requirements and Qualifications
- Very good understanding of web applications
- Good understanding in MS Word and MS Excel
- Motivated in a fast-paced, challenging startup environment
- Photoshop skills would be a plus
- Student or recent graduate in management, computer science or related fields is a plus
What We Offer
- Amazing international team
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
- €400 per month
- Internship for (minimum) three months, ideally six months
- Possibility to continue in a full-time position after the internship, provided you demonstrate excellent performance
We look forward to receiving your complete and detailed application including your earliest possible starting date. Please send your application via email to Carolyn Marten (firstname.lastname@example.org), Subject “Intern Product Management”. Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
Infernum is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? Check out our VentureVillage Job Board and also post your openings there. Just enter the “Code VVLovesSummer” to get yourself a 50 per cent discount!
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to email@example.com
This article is a sponsored post.