17. January 2014–
Kickstart this weekend’s job hunt with our Jobs of the Week – a round up of the best startup jobs on offer. All you have to do is get applying!
But remember, always watch out for the devil baby…
GurockSoftware is looking for a Support Engineer
We are looking for an outstanding support engineer to join our small team and help our customers successfully use, adopt and learn about our popular web-based products. In this role, you will answer support requests, help customers troubleshoot technical issues, follow-up with customers on inquiries and orders as well as assist customers with their migration to our products.
To help us with these tasks, you have experience with software testing and the development process and you have a broad technical curiosity and proven technical understanding. You also have experience with different operating systems, scripting languages and have the the ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English.
We are a small company and you can expect a wide array of opportunities to test and improve your skills. You will be working with products that thousands of users and many of the world’s best software teams use and love. Not only will you be part of a great team and work with interesting products, you will also directly interact with our customers and help them succeed.
To get a better understanding of this position, please see below for a list of typical tasks and projects you could be working on:
- Answer product and sales related customer requests
- Help customers with technical requests and troubleshoot issues via email, phone and desktop sharing
- Support customers remotely with installation or update questions
- Assist customers with their migration to our products
- Help customers integrate our products with their existing infrastructure
- Follow-up with customers on trials, support plan renewals and orders
To join our customer success team, you meet the following criteria:
- Broad technical curiosity and proven technical understanding
- Experience with both Windows and Linux servers and their web stacks
- Programming experience in different scripting / programming languages
- Good understanding of networking and web technologies
- Knowledge of the software testing and development process
- Self-motivated and customer-oriented
- Excellent writing and communication skills (German not required)
- You are able to work remotely from your home office (ideally in the greater Berlin area) and/or work from our office in Berlin (at least initially)
What we offer
As a small and successful software company we are able to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work on interesting projects and tasks
- Optionally work remotely from your home office
- Excellent gear (e.g. MacBook Pro + big monitors)
- Flexible working hours
- 24 days paid vacation + public holidays
- Various perks (depends on location): free BVG card, gym membership etc.
- Chance to work on a small & talented team
How to apply
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include links to any projects you worked on, your GitHub or StackOverflow profile or similar.
You can also learn more about working at Gurock Software.
DaWanda needs a Sales & Community Specialist Netherlands
We seek as of February or March 2014 the following for our DaWanda Netherlands team in Berlin:
Sales & Community Specialist Netherlands (f/m)
As a part of the DaWanda team for Netherlands, you’ll be working closely with other international teams based in Berlin and be mainly (but not only) responsible for measures related to the sellers on DaWanda:
- Seller acquisition: planning and handling of sales activities for customer acquisition, including lead research and outbound call campaigns, tracking and reporting
- Ensuring that shops and products meet quality criteria and guidelines
- Seller education and community management: advising, supporting and motivating existing customers via newsletters, online seller portal and other channels
- Development & implementation of B2B marketing measures with our sellers, such as Ambassador programmes
- Customer support: handling Dutch customer queries via email, telephone or other communication channels (e. g. social media channels)
- Assisting the responsible colleagues with marketing duties, e.g. creating onsite promotions, writing newsletters, blog or Facebook posts
- Providing translations for new content (from German, English or French)
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with sales, seller education and/or community management
- Knowledge of Salesforce or a comparable sales tool is a plus
- Experience with marketing, social media and eCommerce
- Extremely creative and flexible, with a “can-do” attitude towards designated tasks and a strong hands-on mentality
- Interested in working across various areas within the company and open towards new tasks
- Customer-centric communicational approach to work
- Dutch native speaker, very good command of English, knowledge in German is an advantage
- Excellent rhetorical and writing skills
- Detail-oriented, well-structured and accurate working style
- Enjoy liaising with creative crafters and designers
- Open, friendly, loyal, communicative and eloquent personality
What we offer
- A position in a creative, international and friendly team in Berlin
- A variety of different tasks & work across several disciplines, as well as the opportunity for further career development
- An independent, yet structured work environment
Contact via this job link: http://jobs.dawanda.com/joboffers/?city=berlin&jobID=ourcYfwP#detail.
Trinckle 3D is looking for a Web Developer
We are a young, award winning and financed startup in the early stages of a revolutionary technology. From our online platform we sell custom-made 3D-prints – not on paper, but as usable physical objects. With the cool features we develop, 3D printing of jewelry, smartphone-cases, models, miniature furniture, and drone components will just be the beginning. Become part of the next “Trillion Dollar Industry“ with us.
- You develop sophisticated features in our team in an independent manner for our web-application
- You help with regular refactoring to improve code quality
- You are experienced in the development of substantial and complex web applications
- You value the introduction and maintenance of high code quality
What we offer
- One of the most forward-looking fields to work in, at the interconnection between 3D-printing and the internet
- A leading role in a young and rapidly growing startup
- Sophisticated technological challenges, for which you will find creative and elegant solutions
- A young, motivated and grounded team
- Agile project management
- Excellent working conditions/ climate
- Fair compensation and a public transportation ticket for the Berlin area (ABC)
We are looking forward to receive your application including salary expectations and some details on where you heard about us: email@example.com
HERE needs a Head of Digital Marketing
HERE is a Nokia business that was created to shape a whole new generation of location services and devices built for how you live and what you care about.
HERE powers everyday experiences that help you navigate your life with ease and confidence. We serve both business customers and consumers with the energy of a startup and the stability of an established operation. We care passionately about our customers, our products and each other.
At HERE, innovation is the lifeblood of our future success. You will get to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with the best minds from a variety of industries and nationalities across global teams. You can be a part of building a fresh new brand – an opportunity you don’t get every day.
In return, we will prepare you for future opportunities to progress within the business and drive your own career; acquiring new skills and expertise along the way.
Strong Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Passion. Curiosity. These are what we look for. Unique skill sets welcome.
- Develop and execute marketing programs for brand and for HERE products globally.
- Define the objectives, set targets, scopes and timelines for marketing. programs, events and other promotional activities.
- Develop and execute promotions, partnerships and events that position our products as a credible and relevant technology and lifestyle offering.
- Work with Marketing Publishing and Comms teams to develop and execute innovative and creative social media campaigns that amplify the unique capabilities of our products and establish a community and permanent conversation around them.
- Leverage measuring tools to track key metrics/KPIs and understand program and campaign performance to improve ROI continuously.
- Develop and maintain a process workflow that ensures consistent execution and delivery of all marketing campaigns and programs.
You will report to the Head of Central Marketing.
- You are a high energy, self-starter with a proven track-record
- You appreciate process but can also manage ambiguity effectively
- You have a strong appetite to learn and push the creative boundaries
- You have a disruptive, creative startup mentality
- You are obsessed about making things better
Critical Competencies for Success
Inspiring your team and colleagues to reach targets according to our strategy comes easily to you, because you…
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing, with minimum 5 years experience in digital/online advertising
- Agency experience (agency side or as a client managing an agency)
- Successfully delivered recognised campaigns combining creative excellence on time and budget.
- Diverse background in developing and executing integrated marketing programs, online and social marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated passion in the area of social media/word of mouth, community building and community engagement.
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented individual with excellent communicator skills
Send us your application today (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? Check out our VentureVillage Job Board and also post your openings there.
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to email@example.com
This article is a sponsored post.