10. May 2013–
It's that time of week again... To make your job hunt easier, we've gathered the hottest and most exciting startup jobs for you in one place. They'll make you want to leap out of bed and face the day. Unlike poor little Ryan Gosling not eating his cereal here...
Stillpoint Spaces is looking for an exceptional programmer
Stillpoint Spaces is looking for an experienced front/back-end programmer to become a part of a team developing the world’s most trusted space for counseling online.
You have many years of experience in developing consumer-oriented platform online, preferably know how to work with video on the web and are up for a new adventure. You will be a partner in an international team of entrepreneurs and psychologists out to change the field of psychotherapy.
About the offer
- The exciting possibility of being a partner and contributing to the growth of a young innovative firm with activities in Berlin and Zurich
- Adequate compensation
- A broad field of responsibilities with room for flexibility
- A comfortable and dynamic working environment
- You bring a structured and focused working style, enthusiasm and motivation
- Experience in planning and conceptualising complex functions
- Solid knowledge of the English language
About the role
- Development and programming of an online platform for counseling (video, audio, chat) based around clear guidelines for functionality developed by Stillpoint
- Contact technology partners for video, audio streaming and servers
- Functionality includes online booking/scheduling system, payment system/transactions, online video and email system
- Development of new interfaces/technical cooperation with strategic partners
If you are motivated and feel that you fit the above-mentioned profile and requirements, send us your application including your CV, letter of motivation and working samples. Please also indicate your desired wage and the earliest possible start date.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Epic Companies is looking for a Business Intelligence Manager
Epic Companies is the new accelerator and incubator of ProSiebenSat.1, based in Berlin. For our young and dynamic team we are looking for support in the area of product management in one of our new online shops.
Epic Companies is an innovative online company builder based in Berlin. Together with our partner ProSiebenSat.1, we aim to identify and realise online business concepts with strong value creation models. We help great entrepreneurs to succeed and partner with online leaders to conquer new markets. Our target is to start at least five exciting new companies each year.
What sets us apart? Epic Companies will build on a unique combination of resources from the start: substantial seed financing, unparalleled customer reach via TV advertisement and brand-building capabilities through our partner ProSiebenSat.1 and extensive entrepreneurial expertise. Our leadership team has a unique track record. We build on functional know-how, deep industry knowledge, and rigorous execution.
About the offer
We love to work with ambitious people in an enjoyable work environment. We always thrive to learn something new. Every day is an opportunity to step it up, take on more responsibility and develop your skill-set further.
- B. Tech or Masters in computer science or maths is preferable
- MBA is an added asset
- 3-5 years of solid product management experience in a related role at one of the top product-based technology companies or top eCommerce/internet companies
- Very good knowledge of Google Analytics, A/B testing and user testing
- Excellent at working independently: should be able to make decisions, be accountable for launching and take responsibility for the success/failure of your features
- A background in data analysis and mathematics: ideal candidates will have proficiency with Excel spreadsheets and number-crunching
- Interpersonal and project management skills: candidates should have a history of managing projects across multiple departments
- The ability to easily translate business needs into engineering specs and manage the product development process that turns these specs into solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
About the role
- Responsible for managing and enhancing the shopping experience of users on the website
- Monitor the product discovery experience on the website and keep improving it
- Acquire and retain a deep understanding of customer shopping behaviour through direct interaction, A/B testing and user testing
- Take ownership of product roadmap, manage product backlog, define requirements for new features, manage multiple simultaneous projects, and be the central point of contact for stakeholders
We are looking for great people that are ready for a challenge – people who are excited, passionate, light-hearted and who have a strong sense of integrity. There are always new ways of looking at things and areas of improvement. Furthermore, you should have a can-do attitude and should not be afraid of taking risks and making your own decisions.
Interested? Feel free to contact us for further information or send your application directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
New startup is looking for Cofounding IT hacking mind
Everybody should be secure in digital life, simply.
We are a start up with clear, agile, 360° thinking. We're honest, open to challenges and interested in real-world problem solving. Trust, simplicity and progress are important values for us, which we incorporate into our social and business relationships. We communicate clearly and distinctly because communication builds trust. Modern technology connects us and we utilise it in our daily correspondence. Your office will be in Germany.
Our healthy paranoia gave us an idea as users, for users. We, as a company, have made a lot of preparations and now we’re ready to bring the product to life.
About the offer
We are offering a responsible, meaningful position with a fixed salary and an option for company shares. If successful, managing personnel will be an area of responsibility.
Grow your skills and broaden your horizons. Create an important product that will be of value to everyone. Be part of the success from the start.
We need your help to do this.
You know your languages. Your code is clean. You know about Public Key Cryptography, OAuth2 and Transport Layer Security. You need a challenging environment, where problems need to be solved. Not your field of expertise? No problem, because you know the right kind of person for the job.
We will hire more IT specialists. You will be their superior. If interested, you can participate in meetings and conferences (eg BSI or Bitkom).
For questions, call +49 521 9383 9948 or send your CV to email@example.com
Foundum is looking for a Managing Director/Entrepreneurial Partner
Our mission is to support innovative high-growth entrepreneurs and their startups from seed to exit. We want to help them via structured resources, services and connections with relevant stakeholders who can drive their growth, accelerate their learning curve and foster success at each stage of their startup life cycle.
Foundum started out of Spain in 2012 and received more than 2,000 membership applications in its first year. Right now, the platform has around 1,000 verified members and 600 investors and service providers registered. The first ecosystems in Spain, Germany and Italy have gone live and around 15 local ecosystems in five countries are planned throughout Europe for 2013.
Our objective for 2020 is to enable 100,000 entrepreneurs and connect them to 10,000 entrepreneurial stakeholders establishing active ecosystems in 300 cities and 100 countries around the world. The Foundum team is an experienced, fun and passionate team of eight entrepreneurial-minded people who work from Barcelona, Munich and Ostrava.
- You are an entrepreneur or have an entrepreneurial spirit (startup experience)
- Proven track record of managing an expanding, high-growth online startup
- Track record of activity in business dealings (online or offline)
- Knowledge of online products and social media services
- Understanding of user analytics and social networks
- University degree (BA/BSc/Diploma) in Economics/Business/Telco
- MBA or Master's in Entrepreneurship is an asset
- Hands on. Passionate. Easy to work with. High integrity. Keen business development and commercial sense. Outstanding personal productivity: you are a do-er first
- Motivated by ambitious goals and know what is needed to achieve them, you understand the big picture but also know what you need to do to get there
- International mindset with strong negotiation and organisational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Highly driven, independent and analytical with an entrepreneurial streak. You’re looking for a challenge where you can really make your mark
- Willingness to get involved in an early stage startup
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Working knowledge of another European language is an asset
About the role
We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial-experienced partner who will lead our daily business development and our expansion process. You have know-how of the entrepreneurial world and about monetising online businesses.
You will lead an international team and the responsibilities are:
- Set short and long term strategic objectives and achieve all financial and non-financial goals of the company
- Define and manage metrics with each department
- Lead the company’s operations including finance and HR
- Lead the platform’s product and business development lifecycle
- Support communication, marketing and community management activities
- Lead the commercial strategy
- Lead the international expansion strategy and launch process of new ecosystems
- Organise and coordinate Foundum launch events and the yearly Foundum Unplugged event
- Work closely with founders and other business stakeholders to review, assess and identify new business objectives and market requirements
- Open to travel abroad. Overnight travel is required