Spend so much time searching for hilarious memes on the internet that Know Your Meme comes to you for advice? Think there’s probably something better you could be doing with your time? We have a wrap up of the hottest startup jobs the week to get you out of the house and into the workforce…and no, before you ask, recreating memes in real life isn’t one of them…
TD is looking for a Senior Developer Ruby / Ruby on Rails
Are you a team player who wants to work independently and responsibly in a young and professional team? Do you like both edgy and well-known technologies? Would you be happy creating software in a modern startup-like environment within an economically solid and independent company? You have the chance to make a mark with your commitment.
Join our tech team in the heart of Berlin as Senior (Señor) Developer immediately.
We support leading enterprises in the retail, automotive and telecommunications industries during the whole marketing process. A subtask is to develop reporting and dashboard applications/tools specialised in the field of digital performance management. Backed by statistic correlations and data models from our market research team, we integrate numerous data sources (e.g. web analytics, buzz tracking or media spending), crunch the numbers and present the KPIs in a web application/dashboard for different stakeholders.
About the offer
- A modern, positive work environment with flat hierarchies
- Startup attitude and atmosphere within an economically rock-solid company
- Software development on a high level with challenging tasks
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours and internal team events
- A competitive salary and numerous development opportunities, e.g. conferences and seminars
- Your work style is structured, determined, goal oriented and highly independent requiring minimal super-vision
- You like working in an international environment. You are open-minded, communicative and a team player
- Software development is your passion. You love complex tasks and challenges and always seek to improve yourself
- No matter if backend, frontend or server … you have seen and coded it all
About the role
- Design, development and testing of software
- Technical architecture, development/deployment processes, etc.
- Server provisioning, monitoring, environment setup
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application with CV and salary expectations as well as earliest possible start date. Please send it to email@example.com
JC Analytics is looking for a CTO & Co-Founder
Starting immediately, we are looking for a top-notch chief technology officer to join our team as a cofounder.We are an ambitious startup in the area of financial information systems. Our product helps investors, risk manager and controllers to make better decisions faster. But that’s just the beginning: We have the vision to become the globally leading “Open Data Service Provider”.
We offer you the best of two worlds: When joining our team you get the agility of a startup coupled with the opportunity to work with distinguished experts from the corporate IT-world – which comes from us being accepted to the SAP Startup Focus Program. Additionally, you get the opportunity to travel with us to California to participate in the German Silicon Valley Accelerator for at least three month. There you will benefit from a unique network of mentors and drive our market entry in the US.
You are a passionate entrepreneur who is thrilled to work with a committed team to kick-start a promising idea. You are:
- A full-stack enterprise-level web-application developer (>3 years)
- Eager to apply agile development approaches to deliver B2B solutions
- A „getting-things-done“ type of person with the willingness and ability to quickly pick up new technologies
- A proficient English speaker and you keep calm when things get hectic
About the role
- Full responsibility for the technical implementation of our project
- Advancement of our technology stack
- Point-person to our IT-ecosystem
- Participation at international IT conferences
If you are interested, please send your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resmio is looking for a Software Engineer
Our mission is to provide easy-to-use tools for restaurants to help enhance their marketing activities online. Our core product is an online reservation system that enables restaurant owners to attract more customers during times of low demand by using demand-driven dynamic pricing.We are looking for a software engineer to join our team to build the next generation online tools for restaurants – and we have a lot of work to do. As the first engineering hire you will help to build the culture of engineering and take ownership of the entire platform. You will work closely with our CTO on building the next (super stealth) features for resmio!
About the offer
- Fun work for a well-funded startup with real paying customers and traction
- A creative and friendly work atmosphere within an international team
- Work in Berlin, THE hottest startup city in Europe!
- A salary according to your experience and qualifications
- A Macbook Air or an equivalent laptop of your choice and a fitness budget!
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in building non-trivial applications
- Experience with linux/unix shell
- Willing to work in Berlin (exceptions may apply)
- Good taste. You don’t have to be a designer but you should care about a clean and simple UI.
- Experience with Django or at least one other backend MVC framework such as Ruby On Rails
- Experience with functional programming
- You contribute regularly to Open Source
Interested? Don’t waste time writing a long job application! Just send us your Xing or LinkedIn profile, salary expectations, two references from your working life as well as two links to applications you have built or a link to your github profile to email@example.com.