17. May 2013–
Having trouble looking for a meaningful, challenging and exciting startup career? Not to worry, because it's time for our roundup of the coolest startup jobs in Europe...
Just remember, before you get too excited about that startup who claims to be the "Airbnb of online dating" or "Spotify meets Grindr but for rental cars but run as if it were for a hotel" make sure that one of its company values are radimparency – radical impactful transparency (watch below).
9flats is looking for a Key Account Manager
Stillpoint Spaces is looking for an exceptional programmer
Stillpoint Spaces is looking for an experienced front/back-end programmer to become a part of a team developing the world’s most trusted space for counseling online.
You have many years of experience in developing consumer-oriented platform online. Preferably, you know how to work with video on the web and are up for a new adventure. You will be a partner in an international team of entrepreneurs and psychologists out to change the field of psychotherapy.
About the offer
- The exciting possibility of being a partner and contributing to the growth of a young innovative firm with activities in Berlin and Zurich
- Adequate compensation
- A broad field of responsibilities with room for flexibility
- A comfortable and dynamic working environment
- You bring a structured and focused working style, enthusiasm and motivation
- Experience in planning and conceptualising complex functions
- Solid knowledge of the English language
About the role
- Development and programming an online platform for counseling (video, audio and chat) based around clear guidelines for functionality developed by Stillpoint
- Contact technology partners for video, audio streaming and servers
- Functionality includes online booking/scheduling system, payment system/transactions, online video and email system
- Development of new interfaces/technical cooperation with strategic partners
If you are motivated and feel that you fit the above-mentioned profile and requirements, send us your application including your CV, letter of motivation and working samples. Please also indicate your desired wage and the earliest possible start date.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!