Ready to do more with your life than make snowmen and annoy your employed friends? Think you’d be happiest working in a startup environment? Then you’ve come to the right place: we’ve gathered the hottest startup jobs going so all you have to do is get applying. You can consider this video a reward for when you’re done.
Ad2Games is looking for an Advertiser Account Manager
ad2games is an innovative performance marketing network for games. We work directly with the most renowned gaming portals and provide quality users for more than 150 game publishers such as Bigpoint, Gameforge, ChangYou, Perfect World, Kabam, Goodgame Studios and Nexon. Our presence in over 50 countries and the volume of more than 500.000 quality leads for one premium publisher per month proves our expertise in user acquisition for free2play online games.
ad2games is headquartered in Berlin with additional offices in San Francisco and Seoul and employs marketing and gaming experts from more than 15 different countries. ad2games is a part of the HitFox Group, which has 120 employees across its businesses. Its investors include HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Tengelmann Ventures GmbH, Hasso Plattner Ventures, Kite Ventures, and Digital Pioneers.
- Manage all communication with advertiser accounts and take full ownership to build and foster excellent relationships with them
- Identify new opportunities with existing advertisers and constantly unlock new advertising budgets
- Manage expectations smartly to ensure longterm client satisfaction
- Point of contact for all clients during the runtime of campaigns
- Creation of status reports, performance analysis and forecasts
- Support the team in other related areas if required
- Top university or business school, preferably with a focus on (online) marketing
- Existing know-how and previous practical work experience within the field of account management or business development
- Ambition to grow in your role as an Advertiser Account Manager over a longer time-frame
- Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding business sense and confidence in building sustainable relationships
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Efficient and result oriented working style
What do we offer?
- Valuable insights into online marketing and entrepreneurship
- Profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies within the last 8 years
- Expand your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation in the fast-growing mobile and gaming industry
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Work in the start-up center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
- Enjoy a competitive salary
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online here:
LiquidM needs Software Developers
LiquidM is searching for developers!
We don’t care if you’re a rock star, a ninja, a jedi or a mum/dad. What we care about is that you share our passion for writing awesome code. That you’re thrilled by digging into new technologies and that you aren’t afraid to join the fight with us against the opinion that nerds are stereotypes, easily copied by just throwing on some weird glasses.
LiquidM is a place of diversity. At our Berlin office we have people from over 15 countries. That’s why you should be a confident English speaker. Although LiquidM is a little bit grown up, our startup-heart is still beating powerfully in the midst of the tech department.
We’re looking for people that are crazy good at writing code and are able to keenly discuss software architecture. We are working with a variety of different languages and technologies. Here at LiquidM, you have the chance to learn a lot but also to teach us a lot! Ever wanted to build solutions which handle hundreds of thousands of requests per second 24/7 and crunch terabytes (soon-to-be petabytes) of data? At LiquidM you’ll have the chance to do that.
These are some of the things you will have to work with:
Ruby (on Rails), Node.js, zeromq, Hadoop, Kafka, Zookeeper, Druid, Chef, Gentoo, jQuery, CoffeeScript, nginx, jRuby, Objective-C, Android, Git, Storm, C, C++, Ember.js, Beer and many more.
If you are passionate and motivated at what you do, you will enjoy working at LiquidM. In order to boost it, we give you swag, including a Macbook pro, a mobile phone (iPhone or an Android, choose your favorite weapon!) including all flat-rates, the chance to visit conferences, the possibility to use XP-Rooms and our very flexible working-times, the possibility to do creativity projects on Fridays and the possibility to be part of the probably greatest team that is currently available in the coolest city in Europe!
We look forward to hearing from you, Thomas (VP Engineering) and Martin (CTO).
Our lovely HR Team is looking forward to receiving your Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infernum needs a Head of Marketing & Business Development
Infernum – Passion for Online Games! Infernum, a publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, is comprised of a team of industry veterans with many years of industry experience. Our team has contributed to many international MMO success stories, such as Runes of Magic, TERA, RaiderZ, Bounty Bay Online, The Chronicles of Spellborn, Brick-Force, Dragons´ Prophet and many more.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
This challenging and highly rewarding role requires the highest levels of passion and commitment, as well as exceptional commercial awareness and understanding of the free to playand the mobile marketplaces
The ideal candidate will thrive in a creative and often ambiguous environment. S/he hast he courage to challenge the status quo and superior judgment to make decisions that impact our business and users on a daily basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will contribute towards a growing marketing function, creating awareness for our products & generating digital sales worldwide.
- Constant analysis of current results, optimising campaigns & promotions accordingly, maximising results.
- Focus on the ROI of all marketing activities and have the crative ability to constantly improve performances.
- Develop innovatve customer acqzisition strategies and programs, with paticular emphasis oft he free to play business model.
- Planning, Realiuation and Monitoring of cooperations and revshares.
- Provide strategic market insight; identifying emerging opportunities and trends for products.
- Establish KPI´s for marketing and deliver a return of investment against these.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Interactive Marketing & Communication.
- More than 3 years working experience.
- Experience in a marketing role within a free to play or mobile game environment.
- Demonstrable track record in devising and delivering successful marketing and communication plans.
- Strong knowledge of free to play business model, KPI analysis and metrics driven decision making.
- Management ability to lead and motivate a team in a demanding commercial environment.
- Entrepreneurial individual, high energy and able to perform effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
- Previous experience of running promotions wihin on-line virtual stores would be beneficial.
- Management experience & leadership qualities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluent business English & German
- Excellent organization skills.
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Interesting possibilities for your personal development.
- Start Date: February 2014.
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals.
- Salary: Competitive.
We look forward to receiving your complete and detailed application including your earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application via e-mail to Carolyn Marten (email@example.com).
Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
Infernum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CASE is looking for a Chief Technology Officer
The Cloppenburg Automobil SE is an international automotive business company with the focus on BMW and MINI. We have branches in Germany, France and Luxembourg.
The idea is to develop a multi-brand internet platform to support our dealership network and other dealership networks as well.
For this new Company we are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to set up the technical part within this startup.
Make all technology decisions within the company. Build up a highly skilled team. Identify and implement new technologies. Be leader in new and emerging fields, technologies & processes. Ensure that colleagues & teams are educated about new technologies and processes. Guarantee that new or old projects are running smoothly. Make sure that teamwork in general is running smoothly, to assure highest quality standards in projects.
- Research new technologies
- Identify new technological opportunities
- Educate, coach and mentor other colleagues & teams about new technologies and processes
- Build up versatile technical skills to start and support projects on a technical side
- Develop and implement new technologies which are needed for projects
- Guarantee quality assurance in projects
- Advice project manager and customer on the technical side
- Software architecture planning
- Hire technical talents
- Ruby, PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, Java
- Database systems, deployment system, software architecture, software engineering
- Quality assurance, git, Scrum
- Management experience, Leadership and teaching skills, Fast learner, in depth technical skills and knowhow, team player, 10 years in IT environment.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we are looking forward to receive your application.
Contact: Ulf Cloppenburg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? Check out our VentureVillage Job Board and also post your openings there. If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to email@example.com
This article is a sponsored post.