Berlin-based Trademob is a well-financed startup on an innovative mission to shape the growing market for mobile advertising globally. With our unique tracking and optimisation capabilities we satisfy the most pressing needs of advertisers and clear the way for effective mobile advertising. Our services are trusted by young startups, established players and some of the most innovative leaders in the mobile industry.
Our team is proud of its professional and service-oriented attitude aimed at delivering the best results for our clients. Flat hierarchies enable an inspiring atmosphere for entrepreneurial and forward-thinking individuals to excel and lead in an evolving market with still unwritten rules.
Are you creative, pragmatic and enthusiastic about the mobile movement? Then drop us an email.
About the offer
- Independence and full responsibility for your own area from day one
- A working environment that is characterised by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and open discussion
- An unique working atmosphere due to the combination of professionalism and charming freshness
- An entrepreneurial environment with an attractive and performance-related salary
- A lovely office in the heart of Berlin, with a lot of plants, comfy chairs, juices and other things that make life more joyful
- You can experience live how a young startup grows and establishes itself as the global market leader for mobile advertisement
- You completed your business or engineering studies with a strong analytical focus on (e.g. mathematics, finance, statistics) or have a comparable education
- You already have two years of work experience in the field of analytics or market intelligence (media or digital industry would be a benefit)
- Ideally, you have already gained knowledge in the field of DSP/RTB-technologies
- You have experience in using SQL and MySQL, and you have programming skills in Python and C++
- You have an excellent understanding of algorithms and data structures, you like analysing large data sets and you have a high affinity for statistics
- You speak English fluently, further languages are a plus
- You have outstanding analytical skills, a quick intellectual grasp and can easily adapt to new tasks and situations
- You have a good understanding of business matters and are interested in the exciting market of mobile marketing
About the role
- You will be responsible for the management of running our DSP campaigns and for optimizing the KPIs
- Your tasks involve analysing and crunching large data sets, developing new ideas for algorithms and generating insights for campaign optimisation
- You work closely with our experts in IT and data analytics to define and implement the requirements for our DSP product
- You achieve the best possible results for our clients in optimising our DSP campaigns
- As a market observer and trend scout you are always aware of the latest developments in the mobile market
- Starting date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin
- Full-time/permanent contract
Are you interested? Then send Annika Fassnacht your application (including cover letter, CV, starting date and expected salary) to: email@example.com
If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to ask us!