Jobs of the week – work for Centralway, Westwing, Team Europe, SaaS
Forget the royal baby, the highlight of our week was the faux Daria Movie trailer starring Parks and Recreation actress Aubrey Plaza. Mostly because the casting is perfect and it reminds us of the good ol’ MTV days, but also because we share a similar dread for high school reunions. And if you want to boast about a cool new job at your next reunion, be sure to check our roundup of the hottest startup careers…
Centralway is looking for an Operations Assistant
Lean processes are the core of the Centralway Company Builder. Optimised, simple and scalable processes guarantee maximum productivity. This requires quick reactions to change, short decision-making times and flat hierarchies.
- Do you want to be an Operations Assistant in an international work environment?
- Do you want to be at the core of the company, where strategic decisions are made?
- Do you want to be part of a real game-changer?
Then stop looking. We are offering exactly this opportunity.
About the offer
- As our Operations Assistant you will have the opportunity to support the management of our company and learn about all areas of Centralway
- We live and breathe a dynamic, entrepreneurial and highly motivating working culture
- We offer our employees an environment to work and relax in our beautiful lounge, playroom, in-house cinema and cafeteria
- Flexible working hours, regular training and excellent terms of employment are only some of the benefits we offer
- Hold a Bachelor Degree
- Have working experience through entry-level jobs, part-time jobs and international internships
- Organisational talent, able to set priorities and work under pressure
- Familiar with very dynamic and demanding environments
- You are very analytic, structured and quality is very important to you
- Fluency in English and German is a must (any additional languages are a plus)
- Ambition to take things one step further – be a real game-changer
About the role
- As Operations Assistant you will work directly with the Management and the CEO of Centralway
- You are responsible for different tasks such as design, standardisation, realisation, preparation and continuous optimisation of the structure, system and processes of Centralway
- You help with operational implementation of the company’s strategy and ensure smooth execution of processes
- You support the internationalisation strategy of Centralway
- You lead projects in the area of operations such as negotiating with new suppliers, creating new processes and coordinating internal stakeholders
Are you interested? Please send us your application via https://www.centralway.com/en/career/jobs/oQbDXfwl
Westwing is looking for a Web Producer
Westwing is a high-growth eCommerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over $80m in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading Home & Living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love.
About the offer
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Web Producer.
You will work with two internationally oriented, young and highly motivated teams to build and launch new web properties to create an amazing experience for our customers.
Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our market and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact.
- Work experience gained in advertising, agency or IT industries
- Excellence at hand coding HTML plus knowledge of CSS, gif and flash production
- Extended knowledge about the interplay of email codes and display in different clients
- A natural interest in layout, typography and a pixel level attention to detail
- Affinity for high class interior
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
About the role
- Produce different formats (flashs and gifs) of banner images including language adaptions for our ten countries
- Adapt and transfer concepts of banners to different sizes
- Create email templates with HTML and CSS based on detailed specifications
- Show ability to convert ideas into user friendly and compliant emails
- Test and optimise emails for deliverability and user experience across all major email clients in the ten Westwing countries
Please forward your application documents (covering letter, CV, certificates) indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Europe is looking for a Company-building and Partner Assistant
Team Europe is one of the leading startup incubators in Europe. We partner with the most talented founders and invest time, expert resources and money to build sustainable and valuable internet companies. We have founded and supported many successful internet companies, including Lieferheld (Delivery Hero), Spreadshirt and brands4friends.
As a Company-building Assistant you will be directly supporting the Team Europe partners in researching and launching the next successful companies.
3-6 Month Internship – Start date: 1 August 2013, or earlier.
About the offer
- Close cooperation with our partners, designers and developers
- An outstanding network of internet entrepreneurs and experts
- Invaluable insights and experience in building successful internet startups
- A position in Berlin! One of the worlds most vibrant cities for young entrepreneurs
- An adequate compensation
- Excellent academic grades and accomplishments. You have a Bachelor’s Degree or are in the last semesters of your studies
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Pragmatic, hands-on, visionary, analytical and ambitious
- Positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential
- You are trustworthy, responsible and have high-quality standards
- Very good German and English skills are required
About the role
- Position as Company-building Assistant to one of the TE partners
- Draft business plans and perform market research
- Work independently and manage your own projects
- Assist one of the partners in daily tasks
Applications can be submitted in German or English. Please send your application including CV, current grades record and earliest starting date with the subject “Entrepreneur Intern” to Susanne Ess at email@example.com
SaaS is looking for a Business Analyst (DACH Region)
We are looking for a Business Analyst (DACH Region)
- University degree or college diploma in the field of IT and/or Economical Informatics
- 3+ years work experience in an Account Management/Project Management/QA Management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Familiar with web programming languages and technologies or web testing
- Experience with eCommerce is a plus
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good German and English in Verbal and Written;
- Other European Languages are a plus (French, Spanish, Russian);
- Ability to consult and pass information well
- Calm and diplomatic
- Excellent team player
- Stress resistant
- Ability to multitask
About the role
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and external clients to generate functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs
- Critically understand clients’ operations and systems
- Translating requirements of the client into highly technical specifications in brief
- Making sure that the solution recommended is commercial yet competitive
- Determining potential solutions and testing them for both technical and business compatibility
- Developing project/feasibility reports
- Convincing and presenting proposals to the client
- Work with software developers and other end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Working with QA manager, project manager and other stakeholders for system implementation and development
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications
- Very strong up-to-date technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer’s needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements
- Facilitating meetings with client and technical team (prepare agendas, guide discussions)
- Visiting client on-site for proposals and requirements meetings
- Translating technical requirements or limitations into words a business user can understand
- Prioritise features, define project scope, identify risks
- Assist in defining User Acceptance Criteria
- Keep him/herself up to date with the latest IT market trends
- Participate in fairs and professional conferences
If you are interested please send your CV and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you found this ad on VentureVillage.
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? We just launched our new VentureVillage Job Board and would be delighted to fill it with some cool job ads of the best and hottest startups. Check out our Welcome Prices now!
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to email@example.com
This article is a sponsored post.