31. May 2013–
Searching for a job can be gruelling but there’s no need to resort to a Kickstarter campaign to fund your living expenses – just yet. Because it’s that time of the week again! To make the hunt easier for you, we’ve gathered the hottest startup jobs all in one place.
Before you check out our list, make sure to take a peek at this cool new social media app – iNotRacist, a Thingstarter project “that finally gives you credit for all the not-racist stuff you do”.
FontFront is looking for an Assistant to Marketing Director
- 2+ years of professional experience in marketing/communications
- English native speaker or equivalent level, German (at least basic)
- Good organisation and planning skills
- An eagerness to learn things fast, wear lots of hats and motivate others
About the task
- Market research and strategic planning for targeting specific markets and customer groups
- Planning and implementing the marketing and promotion activities for new product releases
- Online marketing activities (Google AdWords, Affiliate Program, newsletter)
- Direct mailing (concept, content and design or supervision of design)
- Planning the advertising channels and marketing budget
- Coordinating the preparation of various marketing and promotion materials
- Social media marketing
- Writing copy
- Supporting the organisation of sponsorships
If you are interested in working with us, send us your CV: email@example.com
Bonusbox is looking for a Head of Product Development
Bonusbox is the leading social loyalty program in Germany and Brazil used by three million members and 1,200 partnering online retailers. Forty per cent of the biggest 100 online retailers in Germany and Brazil work together with us to acquire, understand and retain customers supported by data.
In the past six months, we have grown by more than 100 per cent each month. We believe in honesty, direct feedback and self-development. We are structured, analytical and like people who don’t take themselves too seriously. We have offices in Berlin and Sao Paulo, and are backed by CEOs and COOs from companies, such as SoundCloud, Wooga, Idealo, Criteo and Check24, and venture capitalists, such as Wellington Partners.
To support our growth and global expansion, we are looking for a Head of Product Development to build a cutting-edge product in the social loyalty space at the intersection of eCommerce, big data and the social graph. You will be part of the management team and shape the next wave of eCommerce: retention.
About the offer
- International top-notch team from nine countries – all working on the interface of big data and eCommerce
- A fast-growing company operating in three continents
- Competitive compensation package and participation in the employee stock option plan
- 5+ years experience in product development, in a leading position, at a top-notch company
- You have built leading web or mobile products for consumers with a strong focus on conversion
- Deep understanding of the eCommerce and app space with good anticipation of future trends in UX
- Experience leading co-located and (ideally) remote agile teams
- Extensive experience with web analytics tools such as Kissmetrics, Mixpanel or Optimizely
- Creativity and ability to conceptualise new features incorporating the user perspective
About the role
- Build a product to make our members and merchants happy
- Define the product strategy, product objectives and reporting of achievements
- Develop the product roadmap, prioritise features and communicate to all stakeholders
- Work together with a world-class team of backend & frontend developers and UX designers
- Lead the weekly Scrum meeting and prioritise features together with the tech team
- Conceptualise and establish a process to develop successful features
- Build a reporting system to analyse the quality of user experience and satisfaction
- Assemble and develop a top-notch team of product managers and product owners
If you are interested in working with us, just send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
kaufDA is looking for a Test Manager/QA Analyst
Here at BIG (Bonial International Group), we bridge the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. What began in late 2008, in a shared flat, has grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Headquartered in Berlin, BIG has more than 250 employees worldwide.
Our innovative solutions set the standards – we are one of the leading mobile companies in Europe and we are among the most-visited websites in the markets we’ve entered. We work with the largest blue chip retailers around the world. This is the result of the dedication, desire and diligence of an international team of personalities brimming with creativity and drive.
We believe that the sky is the limit for our product and because of this, BIG is in a constant state of change and improvement. The limitless energy and hands-on involvement of the people here at kaufDA in Germany, at Bonial in France, at Ofertia in Spain, at Lokata in Russia and Guiato in Brazil have created a promising future for all our users and clients worldwide. Think BIG.
About the offer
- Something new and different every week: as the project evolves, so will your challenges and tasks
- Room to grow: you’ll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities
- The chance to work in the bustling center of Berlin at a convenient, well-connected location
- A friendly, laid-back work atmosphere with lots of after-work activities and events
- To be the next member of a young and international team
Are you a self-starter who is passionate about the online world? Do you want to work as part of a Scrum Team in close contact with the Product Owner? Do you want to be a key contributor to our continuous deployment process?
We want to meet you!
We’re looking for creative, driven and energetic individuals to help in providing a solid and reliable product to our users.
What you need to be successful:
- A solid foundation in the field of web development
- Experience with automated functional testing tools, preferably Selenium
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira or similiar bug-tracking tools
- Fluent English
About the role
- Act as liaison between the IT department and product management as you plan and control our releases
- Take responsibility for the development of comprehensive quality assurance and release processes
- Oversee testing in the area of front-end, back-end and our mobile applications
- Work within our agile development teams and manage individual features and bugs in Jira
- Assist the Product Owner in completing test cases for user stories
- Ensure the QA process is implemented through out the life cycle of the product
- Write and maintain automated test scripts using Selenium
Our company is taking off in a BIG way – would you like to hop on? Please apply now: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/kaufDA/72092490-test-manager-qa-analyst-m-f-
We encourage applications from female job seekers.