22. February 2013–
It’s time for a change of (professional) scene when the number of things on your “annoying things about my job” list reach double digits. We know that looking for a new job can be challenging, so we’ve gathered a list of the hottest German startup jobs for you to check out…
HowDo is looking for an iOS developer
Understanding and providing people with what they want to know is pretty damn hard, so there’s plenty of exciting technically oriented challenges ahead. To keep up with the speed of experimentation, we’re now looking for iOS and Ruby developers to join our small – and kickass – team of makers, engineers and designers out of Berlin-Neukölln.
About the offer
- A place in a kickass team with a variety of backgrounds from music to interactive art to real-time data to politics. We’re a diverse team in terms of gender and international backgrounds, and we strive to keep it that way
- A great environment for learning. Intelligent colleagues and time to educate yourself on what’s needed to solve a problem. We also have great support from top tier investors and advisors. Let us know what you want to learn and we’ll provide the connections, space and time
- A place to build things that are actually used. What we build is the result of experience testing; our coding hours are too precious to waste
- Workshops and fun. From advisor insights on product development to Arduino lessons to Fix-It Thursdays
- A competitive salary, benefits and employee stock
About your responsibilities
- Conceptualize, build and ship features and improvements to the HowDo iOS application
- Take full feature and code ownership and deliver production-ready results
- Work closely with everyone in the company
- You’ll join the team at our office in Berlin-Neukölln
- You’re motivated and a self-starter
- You have experience with Objective C and the iOS SDK
- You’re an excellent problem solver and seek out the challenge of finding simple and elegant solutions
The HowDo Team
Squeaker.net is looking for a Project Manager Internationalisation
squeaker.net GmbH is based in Cologne and runs www.squeaker.net, the leading career network for top talent. We bring ambitious students, graduates and professionals together with the “big players” in the sectors of consulting, finance, auditing, law and consumer goods. We offer our 80,000 members exclusive inside knowledge on how to get their foot in the door and climb the ladder in top businesses.
Gameduell is looking for a Senior Product Manager Mobile
As Senior Product Manager Mobile, you’ll actively help to design the future of GameDuell. GameDuell has over 80 million users worldwide and you have the chance to inspire them with a rewarding mobile experience.
You will lead a passionate, interdisciplinary Scrum Team and work together with other product managers, the marketing team and management. You will be based at our Berlin headquarters, where you will be part of a creative and culturally diverse environment – just like the city itself.
About the role
- Manage the Scrum Team: Write user stories, organise the product backlog and work closely with developers
- Inspect and adapt: Improve the existing product through findings from quantitative and qualitative user feedback
- Discovery: Create concepts, wireframes and user flows to visualise your ideas and drive decisions
- Opportunity assessments: Evaluate the market as well as the GameDuell product
- Excellent knowledge of mobile user experience – you think mobile first
- At least three years of professional experience in product management
- “Less is more” – you have a passion for mobile design
- Profound experience with wireframes and prototyping applications (e.g. Balsamiq)
- Familiar with Scrum and the role of a product owner
- You are a creative mind and analytical thinker at the same time
- Games knowledge preferred, but not mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent business English
About the offer
- A secure position at a fast-growing, success-proven and profitable company in one of the hottest and most exciting industries
- Join the dynamic spirit of a startup combined with the strength and professionalism of a profitable company with 10 years of learnings from mistakes and successes
- One of the best work places: Our office in Berlin-Mitte (Coke, fruit, pool table, ping-pong table, roof terrace)
- Become part of a team consisting of more than 200 game enthusiasts from 22 countries. A rare mix of intense A-player attitude but free of typical status and ego demeanor
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge, we’re excited to receive your application. Send your documents via e-mail to Ms. Anne Geißler (firstname.lastname@example.org), subject “Senior Product Manager Mobile”. Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
Centralway is looking for a Founder
Centralway is a Swiss Venture Builder. For our new Venture we are looking for a Founder
Please send your application stating your expected salary and your earliest possible start date by email to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listings here, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article is a sponsored post.