5. July 2013–
On the hunt for a hot startup job in Europe and don't know where to start? Then you're in the right place. To ease the search, we've rounded up the top startup careers for you to check out. And whatever you do, make sure you do exactly the opposite of these two guys (below) in your interview...
Kreditech is looking for an Internal Consultant
Have you worked at a leading strategy or tech consultancy? Are you tired of the PowerPoint? Do you wanna walk the walk instead of just talking the talk? Eager to join one of the fastest growing startups in Germany with international operations/investors?
There is a fantastic opportunity available at Kreditech, one of the hottest German startups today with a unique combination of experienced investors and a cool young team with a fun and performance-oriented culture!
We are looking for an internal consultant to assist with the growth of various departments, with a focus on business development in our developing markets.
Kreditech is a young, disruptive and rapidly growing (more than 100 per cent a year) technology company. We apply online data that can determine individual credit-worthiness (such as Facebook, eCommerce data, installed apps, etc) to real-time scoring. Our product is used in B2C loan-issuing in Poland, Spain, Czech Republic and Russia – three new countries will be announced in 2013 – as well as in B2B products. We also have partnerships with banks and other external companies.
We are a team of 40 young professionals from 13 nationalities eager to disrupt the banking/scoring industry with a highly succesful business model that scales globally.
We are financed by the new Samwer’s fund – Global Capital Partners, Blumberg Capital (a leading Silicon Valley VC group), Point Nine Capital and some of the leading European angels and VCs (Stefan Glaenzer and Michael Brehm) as well as an undisclosed German investment bank.
About the offer
This is a great opportunity for you to experience the hottest phase of a startup: strong growth, a proven product, and profitable yet interesting corporation with one of the most fun and relaxed work environments you'll find.
Our fancy new office in Hafencity has given us some room to grow (1000 sq metres, to be precise), but we keep the atmosphere of a young startup by fostering a company culture where we work hard and play hard. Expect vicious Nerf gun wars, treadmill desks, a “kicker”, a ping pong table, luxury coffee machine and nap rooms.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience from a top strategy or tech consultancy
- You graduated from one of the top business schools or universities
- You have experience in accounting and/or finance
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, an asset if you have a solid tech background – impress us!
- You are comfortable working in an international business environment
- You are a problem solver who loves challenges
- You have a strong sense of humor and fit in well with a team that tries not to take themselves too seriously
About the role
- You will consult top management in both strategy and in-depth operational projects
- You will assist top management in fundraising, accounting and operation management
- You will assist all departments, including business development, internationalisation, with both country-specific and general processes
- You will be involved with strategic consulting regarding the future of our global expansion
As this is a full-time position in Hamburg, all applicants should have a work permit valid in the EU. To apply, just follow this link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=ooJDXfwr&s=VentureVillage
insparx GmbH is looking for an Entrepreneur-in-Residence
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? We just launched our new VentureVillage Job Board and would be delighted to fill it with some cool job ads of the best and hottest startups. Check out our Welcome Prices now!
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article is a sponsored post