8. November 2013–
Haven't seen this impressive interactive resume yet? You should. When you're done, picking up the appropriate amount of inspiration along the way, click through the shortlist of hot startup jobs below and get applying. Good luck!
Trivago is looking for a PHP Developer
trivago is the world’s largest online hotel search. On our website, travellers compare prices of over 700,000 hotels worldwide from more than 200 booking sites. Over 45 million visitors use trivago every month as an independent source of information to find their ideal hotel.
We are an international team from more than 50 countries and continuously looking for qualified colleagues. If you want to be part of a dynamic team and assist in the development of a unique company, trivago is the right place for you. Here at trivago we can offer you a flexible and self-directed working environment. You can develop your skills quickly and gather valuable insight across various departments of the company, offering you cross-functional opportunities where your success will be immediately tangible.
Do you dream of node.js and would love to help deliver requests in less than 50ms? Is PHP your mother tongue and your mind screams for new challenges every day? If so, then you will definitely fit in with us. Bring your competences to a company that has even more things to offer than just great working conditions, we also offer – perspectives!
Become part of our team and actively design the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technologies in a globally integrated company. Make use of your freedom to question existing ideas, broaden your horizons and to develop new things.
- You are responsible for the development of our high traffic web applications (eg price comparison, community or B2B applications)
- All your skills are required when conceiving and implementing new features
- Quality Management is a matter of pride for you
- You will create efficient and high performing database consultations in MySQL
- You will help trivago to always be a step ahead by keeping an eye on new technologies and checking on their usability
- You have finished your studies with main emphasis on IT or a comparable apprenticeship successfully
- You are able to handle PHP in your sleep and dependency injection is no foreign word for you
- You are experienced in the area of Software Engineering, ideally in a high performance software
- You love technical challenges, work in a solution-oriented manner and have a razor-sharp mind and a highly developed organisational capability
- You speak German at a very high level and English is not all Greek to you
- You maintain overview, even in stressful situations
- You want to develop yourself constantly and enjoy new challenges
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day
Apply online: http://www.trivago.de/jobs?yid=16
Kreditech needs a Chief Operating Officer
You want to be responsible for all international operations at the highest management level with investor exposure? You are a pragmatic problem solver who is detail oriented and fast moving? You'd like to work in a highly professional environment with a fun culture and a fancy office in Hamburg’s Hafencity?
Having raised €10m from leading international VCs, launched in five countries within 18 months, grown from 0 to 75 employers from 17 nationalities in a super fancy Hamburg office, 500,000 loan inquiries per year – this is Kreditech. As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (more than 900 per cent in 2013), we are looking for top talent to join our office in Germany’s most beautiful city.
Kreditech is the very first provider of a global BIG DATA scoring technology. Up to 8,000 data points (social media, eCommerce, GPS, behavioural etc) per person are processed fully automatically and in real-time. Thus, we can offer microcredits online in five countries (Kredito24.pl, Kredito24.es, Kredito24.cz, Kredito24.mx and Zaimo.ru). Online, via SMS and via Facebook – the loan decision is made within a few minutes and the money is in your bank account within seconds. We are growing 50 per cent monthly right now and are ramping up many new countries and products that will hit the surface soon.
Kreditech is looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to lead its core operations at our Hamburg office.
What we would like to see
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree, preferably in business or tech-related fields of study, graduating in the top 5 per cent of your class
- More than five years of experience in a managerial/leadership position, preferably in a fast-scaled international startup or an internationally leading consultancy company, or as an entrepreneur in a successful company
- You speak native-level English, as this is our company language; it would be an advantage if you spoke German, Polish, Spanish, or Russian
- Strong knowhow/experience in process optimisation, team management, change management
- Basic understanding of SQL
What you can do here
You will be responsible for operations in the highest management level with direct investor exposure and direct responsibility for >25 international professionals.
- Operative management of country managers, currently for five countries
- Benchmarking and process optimisation
- Debt Collection Performance Process Management
- KPI responsibility
- Call Centre Performance Process Management
- KPI responsibility
- Reporting Processes
What you'll get
- An international team and working environment
- The opportunity to learn in a very fast international setup
- Versatile tasks and flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and a great project responsibility
- A highly modern office in Hamburg’s Hafencity
- Frequent team events, Nerf gun fights, fresh fruits and snacks
- A HVV-Card, a gym pass, free coffee and a fun room including table tennis, Xbox and office scooter
- And a good salary, of course!
Apply today and start working tomorrow!
Do you want to join an international team with people from 17 different nationalities? Are you driven to achieve real success and are you willing to put in the time and effort that is necessary for it? Do you have a quick grasp on new material and do you put your heart and soul into your work? Then we would love a chance to talk with you – apply today and you might be working at Kreditech next week!
It's simple – just click on this link, which will let you apply through our hiring platform. Please note that we will not accept applications by email, but you can quickly get in touch with us to ask questions through firstname.lastname@example.org
Yuilop is looking for a Marketing Assistant (Intern)
- Accelerate business momentum by developing and implementing a clear strategy for the growth of your region
- Assisting your manager in writing reports and analysing data of your region
- Determine our market positioning and drive communications,
- Emphasis in assessing the results of a marketing campaign
- Develop PR and social media marketing activities and writing online content
- Identifying areas of expansion to engage your region user community
- Promotion and user/content acquisition
- Help our customer care department building B2C relation for our "product improvement" programme
- Passionate about mobile and tech areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, motivated and a quick learner
- Manage your tasks independently and proactively and bring in new ideas
- Capacity and knowledge to realise a deep marketing search and being able to give results and analysis on it.
- Capacity to work in and for an international professional team with daily, weekly and monthly objectives.
- Persuasive and persistent!
- German native
- University degree in a related field (marketing /management etc) – an MBA is a plus!
- Good knowledge of mobile marketing and app marketing industry is a big plus!
What do we offer?
- An exceptionally rewarding career within Marketing and PR in the mobile sector in Barcelona
- Valuable insights into company building, global expansion and the startup scene
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
We're looking forward to receiving your application via mail (email@example.com).
Adyen is looking for a Sales Manager Germany
Fast-growing internet payment service provider with HQ in Amsterdam is looking for a Sales Manager Germany
- This position is based in the local sales office and reports to the SME sales director (HQ)
- This person works closely together with the corporate sales teams
- Responsible for creating new gross margin in Germany
- Bachelor and/or Master degree, preferably MSc or MBA in business or technical field
- Required experience/skills
- Proven deal closer
- Flexible, informal yet professional
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Willingness to travel
- Structure new commercial referral partnerships that drive new business for Adyen
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to SME operating corporations
- Create a local SME network
- Fluent in German and English
- Minimum two to five years of experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services
- Strong personality with a strong commercial drive
- Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, entrepreneurial
- Preference to work in a young entrepreneurial environment
- Wants to work in the forefront of the market
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? Check out our VentureVillage Job Board and also post your openings there. Just enter the "Code VVLovesSummer" to get yourself a 50 per cent discount!
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article is a sponsored post.