3. January 2014–
Now that you’ve finished gorging yourself on delicious Christmas treats and partying until dawn to ring in 2014, it’s time to make at least one of your New Year’s resolutions come true. That’s right, it’s time to tick “get a job” off your list. And you’re in the right place to get started – you might just end up finding your dream job in our Jobs of the Week…
Parku is looking for a Head of Product
parku GmbH & Co. KG is a young sharing startup from Berlin and Zürich, which facilitates the search for a parking space. If you own a parking space you can earn extra money for your temporarily unoccupied parking space, while people in search of a parking space benefit from low-priced parking. Parku prevents you from being stressed, reduces traffic and benefits our environment.
For our Berlin office we are currently looking for a Head of Product.
- You are responsible for conception and composition as well as optimisation and development of our online platform and mobile offers
- You head up a team of five ambitious colleagues and you work closely with development, marketing and our CEO
- You are in charge of the roadmap and prioritising tickets and sprints as Scrum Master
- You work with UX and success analysis in order to achieve your goals
- You test modifications and assure the functionality of our application
- You develop new concepts in close collaboration with Business Development and our CEO while incorporating new technologies and trends
- Business Intelligence and reporting are part of your daily routine
- Three years + work experience in agile product management (Scrum) as product manager of mobile applications or equivalent environment
- A high competence in analysing and structuring as well as comprehension of interfaces and database systems
- A deep understanding of the product and market in the field of mobile internet and software
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and strong communication skills are part of your strengths
- Entrepreneurial thinking and willingness to enrich your knowledge in terms of technical subjects and contexts complete your interesting profile
What we offer
- Work in a young start up with flat hierarchies and a short decision making process
- You will be part of a young company’s success story
- Exciting tasks combined with a lot of personal responsibility and creative leeway
- You will be a member of a fun team with interesting personalities, a lot of humour and professionalism
- An attractive salary is a given
SponsorPay is looking for a (Senior) Account Manager Direct Response France
SponsorPay fuels the app economy by providing smarter solutions for ad monetisation and is the world’s leading value-exchange advertising platform. Our innovative solution drives the monetisation of premium content on platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android through brand engagement, user acquisition and direct response ad campaigns.
In an era when 90 per cent of all apps in the Apple App Store are free, our solutions are crucial for publishers trying to generate revenue. Our innovative solutions help publishers monetise their apps through smarter forms of advertising.
We work with thousands of partners including leading publishers Zynga, Ubisoft and OutFit7 as well as renowned advertisers such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Warner Brothers and Volkswagen. Moreover SponsorPay has been honored as one of the world’s top private advertising companies by OnMedia, OnMobile, Red Herring, White Bull and others.
We are headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Istanbul, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. For our Berlin HQs we are currently looking for a (Senior) Account Manager Direct Response France.
Your key objectives are to host and acquire partnerships with A and B-level advertisers, manage new client integration and oversee pre-sales activities. By working alongside experienced colleagues you will improve your own sales abilities and gradually take on more responsibilities.
- You strategically grow assigned advertiser accounts, in particular by obtaining higher budgets and new advertising campaigns
- Support advertisers in launching new mobile and online campaigns and continuously review and optimise the performance of current offers
- Conduct market research and sell advertising solutions to key direct advertisers, agencies and affiliate networks in France
- Attend industry events to strengthen and expand extensive networks in online advertising
- BA or MA degree in Business Administration or a related subject
- 2+ years relevant experience in the online or social advertising/performance space
- Any specific performance advertising / campaign knowledge here to add?
- Strong analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Fluent in English and French, any other European language is a big plus
- Proactive; goal-oriented approach; self-sustained and tenacious working style
What We Offer
- Working environment in which your contribution can, and will, make the difference
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fun place to work, located in the heart of one of Europe’s most vibrant capital
- Free fruit and drinks everyday
Visit us at www.SponsorPay.com/careers
Delivery Hero is looking for a Head of Base Marketing
Delivery Hero is building the next generation of our global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team operates worldwide in 14 countries. We feature an environment with feedback exchange throughout the company, from people who are genuine, ambitious and fun. We seek passionate and smart people to join us on our mission. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative, and good at “getting things done“. Play an active role in our future. An exciting job opportunity in the heart of Berlin is waiting for you!
- Build a customer base marketing and customer contact strategy to create long-term, valuable relationships with our customers
- Define customer segments based on needs and behaviour and create highly targeted campaigns to maximise revenue
- Deliver life-cycle and addressable marketing programs with bottom-line P&L impact for subscriber activation, re-activating, engagement and retention of customers
- Develop key strategies to maintain and build a customer base and customer value, whilst making sure customers are receiving correct, relevant, targeted messages and offers
- Ensure that monthly and quarterly targets of loyalty, activity and profitability of the customer base are met across multiple markets
- Lead planning, creation, deployment, reporting and management of all base marketing strategies
- Lead base marketing for the group, create a strong base marketing network across the countries and share best practices
- Create and develop clear reporting and systems that will be visible to, and understandable by, all key stakeholders
- You have a strong CRM background with at least five years CRM experience
- You are a strong and experienced manager, able to lead, to coach, to create cooperation, and create a winners mentality
- You have a strong and outgoing personality, willing and able to create a company wide strategy and implement change and get people to join and follow
- You have a strong understanding of the online business model
- In your previous role(s) you were responsible for managing the loyalty, activity and value of a big customer base with proven success
- You are very analytical and creative, able to plan, create, develop, test and evaluate direct marketing campaigns
- You have advanced knowledge of the practices and procedures for CRM, project management, marketing and strategic planning
- You have a distinct competitive mentality of wanting to improve the business, your team and yourself every day
What we offer
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams
- Work time flexibility
- Great career opportunities
- Strong collaboration with C-level management
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability
Are you interested? Please apply with your complete documents in English or German on our career page: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oUa7XfwS&s=Gr%c3%bcnderszene
Glispa is looking for a Senior PHP Developer
glispa is a rapidly growing full-service online marketing company. We help companies in over 100 markets attain their marketing goals by utilising a consultative, performance-driven approach with services within Affiliate Marketing, Search, Media Planning and Creative Development.
In order to cater to the fast-paced growth, we are looking for a driven Senior PHP Developer to join and strengthen our international team in Berlin.
- Improve and optimise the company’s intranet system
- Develop and manage client projects
- Develop and improve our high-performance tracking platform
- Process and analsze large data sets
- Technical support
- Technical documentation
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university with high marks or comparable work experience
- 3+ years of backend development experience, esp. scalable systems
- Well-grounded knowledge of Web Technologies
- Very good skills in PHP, experience in Java a plus
- Very good knowledge of database programming and design, additional skills in NoSQL a plus
- Exceptional personal drive to achieve success and deliver bottom-line results
- Enthusiastic positive attitude, yet disciplined and detailed-oriented
- Good communication skills & communicative team player
- Fluency in English language, German a plus
What we offer
- Unique, open office environment in the heart of Berlin´s new media district
- International team that believes in sharing ideas and helping each other grow
- Competitive salary with attractive bonus package
- Individual training plan with Corporate Career Progression Plan
- Opportunity to take on strategic responsibilities and to develop your own projects
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? Check out our VentureVillage Job Board and also post your openings there.
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to email@example.com
This article is a sponsored post.
Image credit: Flickr user *Sally M*