1. June 2012–
Are you a startup dynamo on the prowl for a promising, new career? Then venture no further! Berlin’s got the goods when it comes to startup opportunities, and we’ve got the top of this week’s crop – right here.
You can be sure your job interview won’t be a humiliating ordeal like poor David (Sure) Thomas’ in this week’s video. When the alarm bells start ringing, make a dash for the nearest exit…
Team Europe is looking for an Executive Assistant to CEO (m/f)
About Team Europe: We are one of the Top Players in the European Internetmarket and the Team Europe Founders have already helped numerous successful Internet enterprises on their way; for example: studiVZ, Spreadshirt, brands4friends, Sponsorpay, Madvertise, Misterspex, Lieferheld/Delivery Hero and much more.
In order to further our dynamic business development, we want YOU starting as soon as possible!
- Working directly with the Team Europe partners and the Portfolio CEOs
- Arranging meetings with national and international partners
- Producing process documents and designing report concepts
- Drawing up presentations and analyses
- Completing day-to-day ad-hoc tasks
- Representing Team Europe and its partners at business events
- Complete course of study with excellent grades in Economics or equivalent subject at university level
- Initial practical experience (internships)
- Great capacity for analytical thinking and a structered style of work
- Flair for organisation and communication and an eye for detail
- Stress-resistant, assertive and outstanding at efficient time management
- Natural talent for networking
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we offer you
- An exciting and dynamic work environment in the heart of Berlin
- A broad and varied range of work
- Access to an excellent network within the Internet sector
- Appropriate salary
How to apply
In case of questions please contact Astrid: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Ventures is looking for an Entrepreneur-in-Residence and CEO
Atlantic Ventures is an entrepreneurial ventures firm focused on creating and supporting innovative ventures. Led by Christophe Maire, who co-founded Gate5, Plazes and txtr and has 15 years of experience in company building and investing, we have been involved in numerous success stories such as SoundCloud, Amen, Gidsy and Monoqi. As we prepare to start our next venture, we want you to join our team as Entrepreneur-in-Residence and CEO.
- Completed studies in business or another relevant field, ideally with a master degree from a renowned university or an MBA from a top tier business school
- Several years of work experience in a challenging, fast-paced environment (e.g. management consulting, e-commerce or other startup, etc.)
- Advanced interpersonal and leadership skills – ability to build, motivate, structure and grow a functionally diverse team
- Strong analytical skills – ability to set up efficient business processes and develop an organization from scratch
- Keen and able to cover a broad range of topics from consumer branding and marketing to operations, IT and finance
- Passionate about living the lifestyle of an entrepreneur – pragmatic, bias for action and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent German and English skills
- The chance to run a disruptive internet company within the next three months
- Access to a broad and strong network within the internet industry
- Adequate compensation plus attractive equity stake
- Location: Berlin-Mitte
- Start: Immediately
How to apply
Send your CV and a few lines on why you’re the right person for this position to email@example.com
Amen is looking for the world’s best summer interns ever: Content and Community
The best Berlin based startup ever is looking for the world’s most awesome summer interns.
Amen is opinionated, honest, funny and addictive. It is the place for creating and sharing opinions about the extraordinary things in life. Take a stand about the best (or the worst) people, places, things and ideas. Our users are saying that “checking Amen instead of Facebook every 10 minutes is the best new habit they have“. You know what you’re in for. More opinions on Amen here.
- Preferably an English native speaker or perfectly fluent
- Creative, opinionated, lifestyle lover, have tons of amazing ideas worth sharing and a good writer
- A social media addict who loves iOS, tumblr, Photoshop, Twitter and “holy” virality
- A motivated team player and generally an exciting and awesome person
How to apply
Send your CV and a few lines on why you’re the right person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: Summer in Berlin with Amen? Best experience ever!
BGPM needs a German and English-speaking communication strategist
This American gone-German company is on the hunt for a Communication strategist with a particular talent for social media. In the position, you’ll need to deliver user-focused campaigns and coordinate strategies with suppliers and the HQ communications department. Required background? Communications experience, particularly in Internet and mobile technologies, connections to key media and other influencers, and fluency in German and English. If interested, send your CV, photo and salary expectation to email@example.com.
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listings here please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org