18. January 2013–
Ready to flip your life upside down? Coding aces, geek with a sense of humour, hungry entrepreneur, number cruncher… whatever your flavour, there’s a new job waiting for you in Berlin. Check out the spots below and get applying! Just don’t use Google translate for jobs that aren’t in your mother tongue..
Sendgrid is looking for a Developer Evangelist – Berlin
To work alongside the rest of the Developer Relations team as we build and strengthen the SendGrid developer community across the globe. You will play a critical role in helping us accomplish a number of business objectives by contributing in several key ways…
About the role
- Represent SendGrid by attending, speaking and demo-ing at hackdays, conferences, meetups, accelerator programs, startup mixers etc.
- Encourage developers to build products using SendGrid, by showing them the advantages of doing so
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective and current customers
- Create and improve existing resources for developers to use when deploying SendGrid technologies
- APIs, SDKs, code libraries, documentation, video tutorials, example applications etc
- Provide customer support to developers in person, over the phone and online – at events and via email, live chat, social media, forums etc
- Gather feedback and report that back to the team to help guide our product
- Create your own applications using SendGrid’s technology
- Team up with other developers on hackathon projects
- Contribute to open source projects
- Be creative and have fun!
- Experience building web applications and an insistence on staying up to speed with current developments in web technology
- A passion for helping developers and startups get faster and more efficient
- Personable, outgoing and community-oriented – enjoy interacting with others (especially geeks!) in professional and social settings
- Excellent communicator – via the written and spoken word. Comfortable speaking one-on-one and in front of large groups
- Willingness to travel – you will attend local, regional and national events. You should expect to be on the road multiple times per month. Travel is often on weekends. When you work a weekend, you should always take a weekday off to balance it out
- Independent, responsible and self-motivated – you’ll work on your own, remotely for the most part. We want someone who takes initiative and gets sh%t done in an overtly productive manner. Be the CEO of your position!
- Great communication skills
- An internal drive to be more awesome every day. Do you have the hunger?
About the offer
- See the world and visit our Colorado and California offices, and travel to the coolest cities throughout the globe – all while getting paid!
- Work for a company that truly cares about its employees and proves it through deliberate actions
Sound like the job for you? Get your application in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoobe is looking for an Android Developer
Ondango needs an Entrepreneur in Residence
Infernum is looking for a Junior Accountant
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listings here, please send an email to email@example.com