Hi, we at Zoobe are looking for a talented, full-time App-developers for our offices in the heart of Berlin, effective immediately.
Zoobe’s aim is to make mobile and digital communication more personal and emotional, by combining lovingly designed and animated 3D characters with current technologies like speech-analysis and rendering in the cloud. We are putting all our energy into translating our unique vision into mobile products for various platforms. And we need help from talented and enthusiastic app developers like you!
About the job
- You will be independently responsible for the development and maintenance of apps which make optimum use of our technology
- You will work closely with other developers and our design team
- You will bring your own ideas to the development and implementation of innovative app concepts and user interfaces
- You are up on the latest on the Android platform and common third party libraries
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Media Technology or similar qualification.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Work experience in app development with several apps deployed to the Google Play Store.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and the complexities of the Android platform.
- You can write and maintain solid, object-oriented programming and have experience in versioning.
- A working knowledge of English is required as part of our international team
Experience in the following areas is desirable:
- UI development for multiple screen sizes
- UI development with Android Fragments
- Sherlock Action Bar
- Basics of sound and image processing
- Knowledge of Maven CI would be a big plus!
About the offer
- The chance to work as part of a vibrant international and interdisciplinary team
- Lots of personal responsibility and room for your own ideas
- Innovative technology combining current research with entertainment
- Large, bright offices on the Ku’damm in the city-centre
You can find out more about our soon-to-be-launched app at www.zoobecam.com. Please send your application with a short CV and work samples to: email@example.com
Infernum is looking for a Junior Accountant
Infernum – Passion for Online Games! Infernum, a publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, is comprised of a team of industry veterans with many years of industry experience. Our team has contributed to many international MMO success stories, such as Runes of Magic, TERA, RaiderZ, Bounty Bay Online, The Chronicles of Spellborn, Mythos, Puzzle Pirates, and many more.
Our current products Brick-Force, the sandbox-shooter and the recently announced AAA-free-to-play Dragon’s Prophet are just the beginning.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a highly motivated team with a strong vision? Are you interested in working in the games industry and perhaps you even have some work experience?
Then we are looking forward to your application.
About the job
- Assisting with month-end financials
- Sorting, organizing, matching and reviewing vendor invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Experience in completing and reviewing tax forms related to international activities
- Working with our payment team and reviewing the invoices from our payment provider
- Setting up monthly Royalty Reports for our Game Developer Partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Completed training or degree as tax accountant assistant or education in a similar field
- Practical experience
- EU Tax law
- First experience in handling of payment provider invoices are an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Highly motivated
- Highly flexible and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detailed understanding of DATEV
About the position
- Full-time or Part-time, in our office in Berlin
- Start: February 2013
About the offer
- Exciting and diversified tasks in an international environment
- Being part of a competent and highly motivated team
- Long-term employment perspectives
- Flexible structure and flat hierarchies
We are looking forward to your quality resume! Please include your salary expectations and date of availability and send it to Carolyn Marten, firstname.lastname@example.org