30. November 2012–
Looking for the job of your dreams? We’ve scooped out the top of the job pool to make your career-seeking mission a little easier. And if you score a job interview, remember to keep all those embarrassing personal and former work stories to yourself..
ZATTOO is looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f)
Zattoo, is an international company in the WebTV market with offices in Zurich, Berlin and Michigan (USA). Zattoo provides live streaming TV channels on connected devices such as Macs and PCs, tablets and smartphones with iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7 and Smart TVs. Our small team of 30 employees has created this leading service that has attracted more than 10 million registered users across Europe. Zattoo is the pioneer and most active developer of concepts and technology in the spaces of live internet TV and cloud recording.
About the role
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing the Zattoo user base by developing and executing effective marketing and communication measures.
Directly reporting to the Vice President of Content & Consumer, the Marketing Manager will take responsibility for Zattoo’s marketing activities in Germany and potentially additional countries. Mid-term, the person will be responsible for building and managing a small team of marketing professionals.
As a member of a small team, the Marketing Manager will benefit from a high degree of independence, allowing him/her to bring and directly implement own ideas.
In accordance with the overall objective of growing Zattoo’s user base the
Marketing Manager will:
- Generate and implement concepts for marketing measures (online and offline)
- Balance Zattoo’s marketing mix with measures for social media, app store, email and online marketing
- Acquire B2B partners for online and offline marketing cooperations
- Help to further develop Zattoo’s marketing controlling tools especially with the objective to measure effects of different marketing measures
… the minimum requirements
- Ability to translate ideas into concrete marketing measures, effectively communicate them to key stakeholders, implement and measure them
- Numbers driven and output oriented: Strong analytical skills to analyse effect of marketing measures and to derive actions for optimisation
- Sense of urgency: Ability to prioritise a broad range of possible activities according to expected impact
- Leadership potential: Ability to build and manage a team of marketing professionals
- Self-motivation: ability and willingness to independently come up with ideas, create action plans and implement them
- Open minded, outgoing personality with ability to develop strong relationships with potential business partners
- Very strong and clear communication skills
- Fluency in German and English
… preferred qualifications
- 3-5 years professional experience in the online marketing space
- Experience with the promotion of Fremium online business models
- General knowledge of or experience in the TV or media industry would be helpful
About the offer
- Agile organisation: Small company with a flat hierarchy that allows for quick decision making. We have the resources of a growing company but the spirit of a startup
- Great team: Smart, open minded, highly motivated international colleagues
- Cool work environment: Fun and convenient office locations. We’re flexible with schedules and have work from home days
- Tools you like: We don’t have a policy dictating what equipment you have to buy – you can decide for yourself. You’ll also get to play with the newest technologies and gadgets in our industry
- Platform for self-development: A lot of room for your own ideas and initiative while also having direct access to and coaching from an experienced team. You’ll start with a competitive compensation package and will be rewarded as you grow
- Dynamic market environment: Bringing the internet and TV together is one of THE topics in the media industry and gives us a lot of opportunities for future developments
- Once in a lifetime chance: Join the team with the most experience in this space and be at the cutting edge of new developments in it!
Location Preferably Berlin, Germany
If you are interested, please send your CV directly to email@example.com.
yuilop is looking for an Ad Sales Manager (m/w)
If you relish the challenge of pitching and having a direct impact on the bottom line, then this is for you. You will be responsible for contacting and generating sales leads across ad agencies, brands and also other app companies. You’ll need to be thick-skinned, determined and always find creative ways of “opening the door”.
About the role
- Looking for prospective costumers/partners around the world
- Maintain sustained sales activities; appointments, demonstrations, proposals, cold phone calls and updates
- Prepare daily/ weekly action plans to ensure focused activity
- Execute sales monthly lead generation objectives, tracking and reporting on progress regularly
- Identify and maintain direct sales relationships with top advertisers and ad agencies
- Identify key tradeshows and conferences to maximise yuilop’s exposure to advertisers and ad agencies
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in Mobile Ad Sales
- Possesses strong organisational and interpersonal skills and self-motivating
- You must have very strong communication skills and a commercial mindset
- Fluent English and German
Start date ASAP
About the offer
Compensation package includes employee stock option program and sales commission
… we offer creative freedom, as well as fun work environment in Barcelona city center with a fruit stocked kitchen and more
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jimdo is looking for a Country Manager UK and Ireland
Jimdo empowers people to create their own websites without technical skills or coding knowledge. Jimdo’s strengths are great usability (we have passionate users pushing 70), great visual flexibility (it’s very easy to integrate your own design), and high-quality integration of photos, videos, and text. Over 6 million users around the world are already building their websites with Jimdo, and we’re continuing to grow exponentially.
Jimdo is already huge on the continent, but there’s lots of room to grow in the UK and Ireland. That’s why we’re looking for a Country Manager to help us expand!
This position is full-time and based at headquarters in Hamburg.
About the role
We’re looking for you to help us gain traction in the UK and take charge of
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis
- Tracking sales and visitor trends and using this data to extrapolate market strategies
- Developing relationships and communicating with journalists
- Making connections for potential partnership/collaboration opportunities
- Organising events and meet-ups in the UK and Ireland and representing Jimdo
- Writing blog posts and newsletters and evaluating their success
- You have a good understanding of how the online business works and interest in what makes online companies tick
- You are a good writer in English and can communicate your ideas clearly and convincingly
- You’re a UK or Irish native and know the market inside and out
- You are able to manage your tasks independently and bring in new ideas
- You speak German or are willing to learn
- Bonus points for experience in business development, public relations and online marketing
About the offer
Quite possibly, working at Jimdo could be the best job you’ll ever have. We believe that the best employees are happy ones, and try hard to make our working environment great. We want everyone who joins the English team to visit the US office in San Francisco once a year. You could combine this with a West Coast holiday ;-)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A great office filled with friendly and helpful coworkers
- One of the world’s coolest cities to work in
Sound good? Drop us a line and let us know who you are and why we should talk to you. If you have an online portfolio or two, don’t forget to include them.
AppStats is looking for a PR & Copywriting Intern (m/f)
AppStats is a technology startup specialised in creating transparency in Facebook and mobile application markets by delivering detailed app and game analytics to leading developers, analysts, investors, and advertisers in the social and mobile spheres.
About the role
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Writing reports on media coverage data
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases
- Writing articles focusing on Social Media and Facebook Apps
- Building relationships with the media
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website
- Overseeing content production (adverts, social media and online PR stunts)
- Bringing in new business opportunities
- Managing client relationships
- Overseeing social media PR strategies
- You love to write and are incredibly good at it
- You’re a native English speaker OR a native German speaker who is fluent in English, both orally and in writing. Proficiency in an additional language will be an advantage
- You’ve had first experiences in either PR, Social Media, copywriting and/or marketing
- You’re a great networker and ideally already have connections with relevant contacts (i. e. tech sites, bloggers etc.)
About the offer
- To create an excellent network
- The opportunity to take part in the development of a global organization at an early stage
- An exciting full-time internship (3/6 months) in a beautiful office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- An enthusiastic, fun, and international team with flat hierarchies
- A working environment in which your contribution will make the difference
Interested? Send your CV over to email@example.com
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listings here, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org